1. May 8, 2021  

Hey Warmane! Throm from <The Wild Horde> EU returns to Wotlk

Hello everyone,

I'm Kevin aka Throm, a fresh and new Hunter on this Server - Currently I am 32 years old, I life in Germany and besides WoW I love art, Tabletop games, my bike and the idea that you can archieve anything that you realy want to.
    Eventho I'm just about to start leveling on this server I must tell you how excited I am after all those years since Wotlk was and always well be my favorite WoW-exp and the one I was most successful in. During Ulduar HC back in the day I was able to archieve rank 1 in gear-rank EU wide and 14th worldwide of all classes. Ofcourse without my amazing Guild back then I would never have been able to archieve that. Hard to not make this sound like insufferable humble-bragging but I realy mean that..
    However, I'm wondering if there is anybody from <The Wild Horde> (Kel'Thuzad, EU) on this server? Please reach out! I miss you guys! :)

Either way, I'm looking forward to a great expierience and interactions! I'm aware that you cant just recreate special moments but be open for new ones.

See you there!

Best,

Throm

2. May 11, 2021  
    Welcome!

It's great to hear how excited you are to begin your journey on Warmane. Hopefully you'll come across some of your old guildies here :)

Enjoy your stay!