1. May 8, 2021  

Small quality of life improvements.

Dear Devs i just wanted to make a suggestion regarding a oversight made by Blizzard 13years ago with a specific type of talent's in the game.This type of Talent's is a bonus Damage modifier(12%) based on targets health percentage >35%(execution phase)The problem with the way this talent's work is if a damage overtime effect is applied above 35% of a targets health and target falls below that shortly after the damage over time effect don't gain the dmg modifier.My suggestion is to make the Talent's dynamic to add up to the damage over time effects,because currently this talents work like procs when they are passives,could be lovely if this oversight is fixed/changed.
    Name of this Talents:Molten Fury/Deaths embrace.
    I am sorry in advance if this post dont belong here xd
    Edited: May 8, 2021 Reason: mistake

2. May 8, 2021  
    To me it looks like just a "global" modifier, nothing to do with DoT's power during application. Those work pretty good(same as some set bonus procs etc)And Merciless Combat has nothing to do with any DoT's(what kind of test did you do ... ?)

It's really vague and I might not understand the core of what you mean. But sounds like an issue to post on bugtracker, I just don't quite understand "blizzards oversight 13 years ago" ?

3. May 8, 2021  
    They should be dynamic , but they aren't . Would love if they would be dynamic so my Warlock affliction spec can be more viable , finally.

4. May 8, 2021  
    What i try to say is from the moment its not a proc its should add to your target with out recast of a damage over time spell,
    brain farted about Merciless Combat xd.

5. May 8, 2021  
    Thats up to warmane devs now!
    Affli is viable what you talk about :P

6. May 8, 2021  
    Does it behave like that on other targets too?

I think that's a training dummy issue, I couldn't get none of those talents to work on 1/3 HP dummy. Affli, ttw, fdk, none of them worked.

7. May 8, 2021  
    it was working like that on retail also but its kinda meh the way it works this is why i called it blizzard oversight.
    example:Affliction warlock use corruption on a target corruption will do 10dmg you get devious minds10% you have to re apply so corruption keep pernamently the 10% on corruption that is snapshoting the buff.shortly after a dk.boomie.warlock apply the 13%spell spell damage increase it will by auto make corruption do more dmg as long as its up on the target akka dynamic adding 13% on top and then you have talents like Deaths embrace that is a passive talent that for some reason acts like a proc when it shouldn't i hope you understand where i am goin with it xd

8. May 8, 2021  
    Well, because debuffs on enemy to receive more dmg and your personal buffs to do more dmg are two different things. Nothing wrong here, DoTs do not start to tick faster if you get haste buff, neither raw % dmg boost will effect some spell in-progress.
    And well... Such change won't make affli more viable, cuz boss fight do not consist of execution phase only