1. May 9, 2021  

Constant Disconnects

I played Warmane for months. I then took a short break from the game only to come back with a few friends a few days ago. Now that I am back I am incapable of playing the game due to constantly being disconnected. When disconnected I am getting kicked out to the login screen, and I am always able to log in with no issues.

I am hard lined directly into my router, and never had this issue previously while playing on the server.

I did a search and I found a ton of forums with people experiencing frequent disconnects over the past few years, and none of the resolutions in most of the forums worked for anyone in those forums.

While my friends aren't getting disconnected, nor do other people appear to be getting disconnected, I feel confident it isn't my internet, because I don't experience internet-related issues for anything else I am doing while on the computer.

This game file is originally downloaded through the torrent promoted on the website, and at this point I have no addons on as a troubleshooting step.

2. May 9, 2021  
    You might feel confident but its still 99% your internet. This game doesn't handle connection loss well, so if you are lose it for even a millisecond you are likely to get disconnected from the game.

But resolving this is a whole new issue itself, you are gonna have to do some troubleshooting, start with something simple like attempting to play on your shared mobile internet and see if the problem persist then move from there.

3. May 10, 2021  
    Almost every single online game I play I never get dc due to my internet, but even with fiber 250 mb/s my internet dips just a millisec and I get dc from warmane instantly, this didn't used to happen, you used to be able to have connection loss for several seconds and no dc, just a "catch up" mechanic where you saw everyone move super speed for a few secs then you would be fine, Warmane did something some time ago that changed that, I think it was something to do with the latency / server delay, so that people who had high latency wouldent chop around in PvP's, can't remember what it was called.

Being in Dalaran is also a bad choice as it disconnects you after a few minutes.