1. May 9, 2021  

Heirloom transfer

Hi.

So i thought of a fresh start on Frostmourne server, got my mains and alts on icecrown and prepared a few heirlooms to play on Frostmourne but a friend whos mains on Frostmourne said that wasnt possible even if the heirlooms are bind-to-account. Can anyone help to explain why you cant send heirlooms to another server?

2. May 9, 2021  
    Well, maybe cuz:
    1. Sending heirlooms would be clear advantage over other players on FRESH server?
    2. Sending anything between different realms with different ecosysytem would be gamebreaking?
    Two most obvious and easy-to-get things, hope easy enough for you to understand xD)
    Edited: May 9, 2021

3. May 9, 2021  
    I dont understand the part "having a clear advantage over other players" can you explain that?

It's just for leveling purpose(pve), not pvp so i dont see why that has to affect any other than myself?

Blizzards intention with heirlooms was to send it to your alts on other realms (hence bind-on-account) and im not talking about sending anything other than heirlooms so it has no affect on the ecosystem.

If anything it should help your dungeon party speeding the clearing process and passing items that you would otherwise need.

4. May 9, 2021  
    go read how heirloom transferring worked in wotlk before talking about blizz intentions

5. May 9, 2021  
    Frostmourne is a seasonal realm, which means that it gets reset every year. A reset means that everyone starts fresh from the start and your previous characters get transferred to Icecrown. I don't really know how you came up with the conclusion that you will be able to use heirlooms on a fresh server really.

6. May 9, 2021  
    Frostmourne is a seasonal realm, which means that it gets reset every year. A reset means that everyone starts fresh from the start and your previous characters get transferred to Icecrown. I don't really know how you came up with the conclusion that you will be able to use heirlooms on a fresh server really.
    Oh ok! I might have missunderstood that the realm was a seasonal realm and everything gets flushed after, had no idea lol.

In that case it makes sense. Thanks for the answer.
    Edited: May 9, 2021