1. May 9, 2021  

Leaving arenas withouth playing

Can anybody explain that to me ?

I mean, what's the point ? I guess it drops your mmr, but to what end ?

Tried to do 10 matchs on Frostmourne just to get points before the reset, and it took ages because 3 matches out of 4, the opponents would leave before we even entered the arena.

Can these people just get a deserter debuff at some point so that people who actually want to play van get a chance to do so ?

Really bummed me tbh. I dunno.

Can somebody at least explain what the point is so that it becomes a little, little bit less frustrating ?
    Thx

2. May 9, 2021  
    Are you asking why people would want to have their MMR dropped?

What happens when your MMR gets lower?

3. May 9, 2021  
    No he is just angry because he had to queue few more times its that obvious.

4. May 9, 2021  
    Not "a few more times", I had to queue about 40 games to play 10, which is not my idea of having fun. Is yours queuing against people way weaker/less geared than you to get easy wins ? How does it feel to drop your mmr for 30 minutes to get a few easy, non-deserved wins ? If that is your idea of having fun, your life must be very sad then.

5. May 9, 2021  
    Not "a few more times", I had to queue about 40 games to play 10, which is not my idea of having fun. Is yours queuing against people way weaker/less geared than you to get easy wins ? How does it feel to drop your mmr for 30 minutes to get a few easy, non-deserved wins ? If that is your idea of having fun, your life must be very sad then.
    usually the people that leave their matches are low geared FYI :D They are doing it to get 10 games done faster so they can get they're weekly arena points. Once you get above certain point in team rating you won't have to face leavers. So good luck out there! Fight go up the ladder and don't mind them leavers.

6. May 10, 2021  
    usually the people that leave their matches are low geared FYI :D They are doing it to get 10 games done faster so they can get they're weekly arena points. Once you get above certain point in team rating you won't have to face leavers. So good luck out there! Fight go up the ladder and don't mind them leavers.
    Leaving the fight before it has started does not grant said "low geared FYI" players losses and thus, doesn't count towards what they need done for their 10 games for the obtaining of weekly arena points, nor does it grant the people who didn't stay said wins which they can use for theirs as well. Leaving before the combat has even started, or right at the opening of whichever gates, is a tactic used ONLY deliberately for the sake of MMR dropping. Glad-climbers will drop their personal MMR as low as possible before deleting that team and starting a new one with which they will be paired against the weakest of opponents that match their MMR, giving themselves a good headstart before facing the average players.

I do believe this was report- & bannable at some point, can't quite remember for certain. A form of exploit I believe.

7. May 11, 2021  
    Leaving the fight before it has started does not grant said "low geared FYI" players losses and thus, doesn't count towards what they need done for their 10 games for the obtaining of weekly arena points, nor does it grant the people who didn't stay said wins which they can use for theirs as well. Leaving before the combat has even started, or right at the opening of whichever gates, is a tactic used ONLY deliberately for the sake of MMR dropping. Glad-climbers will drop their personal MMR as low as possible before deleting that team and starting a new one with which they will be paired against the weakest of opponents that match their MMR, giving themselves a good headstart before facing the average players.

I do believe this was report- & bannable at some point, can't quite remember for certain. A form of exploit I believe.
    it actually grants you a played game. It doesn't grant the ones that stayed anything thou. You have no clue about this and still speak :D You need to have played 10 games each week (as in have them on your arena team - it doesn't matter win or loose. MMR Dropping my ****. Please first understand basic mechanics then start using stuff like MMR.

If you believe its reportable and bannable then i happily suggest you do it the proper way and see how it goes :)

And to further clarify on that bs statement, why the hell someone trying to get to top arena raiting would leave his games. You get raiting (and thus you get a spot on the leader board) by winning.
    Edited: May 11, 2021

8. May 11, 2021  
    Were you queing on a tuesday night? All the blackrockers are doing their weekly 10 games then. Avoid tuesdays when playing arena