1. May 10, 2021  

Why Are there so few players on this mop server?

like whyyy?

2. May 11, 2021  
    I'll give you my two cents on the topic.

First off, you gotta understand in the private server scene the only really big and popular servers throughout time were of two types: Vanilla and WotLK. All the other expansions had their blazes of glory at some point (recently TBC, Cataclysm back in the day, MoP to a lesser degree) but the two I mentioned were always the reliable places where you could hope to find a stable population.

After Classic released the Vanilla private servers obviously vanished and now we live in a strange new era. Classic TBC is coming and one can assume at least Classic WotLK will follow. In short, in two to threes years both the pillars of the private server community will be provided by Blizzard. The quality of the service provided might be questionable but it is what it is.

Now look at this situation from Warmane's perspective. The impact Classic WotLK might have on the population is uncertain. The services it provides and the people it caters to are not Blizzard's usual target playerbase (this is a commonly made argument in Warmane's favor) but I believe it's hard to say with certainty. There were P2W Vanilla servers and those are gone anyway. Maybe the Vanilla spirit isn't quite favorable to P2W as WotLK's but I'd say it's hard to give a definitive answers at this point.

Given this uncertainty what can Warmane do? In short, Frostmourne and Frostwolf. A custom WotLK experience with good features that will never be available on retail, healthy PvP numbers and the aspect of high rates and P2W. Mists of Pandaria is nothing but a plan B in case the Frostmourne/Icecrown dichotomy fails to stand up to Classic WotLK. Of the post-WotLK expansions I would say it's only second to Legion in terms of player interest. Sadly Legion has no opensource core to cannibalize and it's terribly complex to script so you will never see any actually good realm for years or maybe ever.

To answer your question after all this ranting: because there is no high priority on Mists of Pandaria at the moment due to the reasons mentioned above. This means little developing resources are focused on this expansion, just slowly moving forward in case one day WotLK ceases to be viable. And with poorly scripted content that isn't as popular as WotLK comes a lacking population.

3. May 12, 2021  
    I'll be around if MOP still exists here!....Enough WotLK for me though!

4. May 14, 2021  
    Legion is fun to play yes
    There is no scripted legion server but they are populated with almost 4k players
    Imagine warmane could do really good script ....they gonna #$#$ other servers man...

5. May 15, 2021  
    Flight master as teleporter will be helpfull :D

6. May 20, 2021  
    Excruciatingly slow development and fixes. New bugs every week. Reports being marked as resolved when they actually haven't been. No legendary cloak when it's been promised for years. The list goes on.

7. hey, new here. i agree with you and, i remember retail MoP and its best perk was PvP, and like a cataclysm but wider and with actual new zones and extras (something that keeps me comming to wow private and wow retail are its extra stuff, like mounts or crafting weird unique stuff)

8. Legion is fun to play yes
    There is no scripted legion server but they are populated with almost 4k players
    Imagine warmane could do really good script ....they gonna #$#$ other servers man...
    I would play Legion full time again. I love that expansion.