1. May 12, 2021  

Whats wrong with range?

Today in many bgs happened when enemys was in range couldnt reach them because said '' not in my range''(they was in my range) with 60 ms. Something wrong with range?New bug?

2. May 12, 2021  
    Yep something was off yesterday. I played rogue and when I sapped, people just kept moving (no animation of running), sapped...some have even outranged shadowstep. Cheap shot 2 sec left, sometimes was not possible to ambush or backstab coz somehow everybody managed to turn while stunned. Not to mention dodged kidneys coz of that... That issue was present only in bgs.

3. May 13, 2021  
    Something is definately still off. Opening on a player right next to me in stealth won't work most of the time if they are moving a little. Also casting repentance on a person well within it's range (possibly even within 10yd) wouldn't work while spamming it. Tested both yesterday and today.

4. May 17, 2021  
    Tested this on a couple of different classes and the issue is still ongoing on all of these. Does the same happen during raids e.g. ICC?

5. May 17, 2021  
    Idk about raids but in bgs 100% there is this bug after 1 week later....

6. May 17, 2021  

7. May 17, 2021  
    No problems in pve
    Ye because mobs dont mounting :D like ppls in bg....

8. May 18, 2021  
    Just an idea.
    Is it possible that they broke it with implementation of that anti afk system? Since this range bug thing started +-same time ppl noticed that they changed timers for inactivity debuff.

9. May 18, 2021  
    Just an idea.
    Is it possible that they broke it with implementation of that anti afk system? Since this range bug thing started +-same time ppl noticed that they changed timers for inactivity debuff.
    was thinking the same thing... timing is too similar to be a coincidence. idk how exactly that works but if too many conditionals were added could be some overload causing lag?

10. May 18, 2021  
    The download page also disappeared around the same time... you might want to investigate if that's related too