1. May 12, 2021  

Rogue stuns and saps

For the past few days in BGs, I've had a weird problem / bug where after I sap or stun someone running, they keep moving for like 1-2 seconds afterwards. I also often can't shadowstep people, because they're not within range, even though they should be.

I have 50 ish MS and constant 60 dps, so I don't think it's on the client side. Any one else experiencing this? It's incredibly annoying, and makes it almost impossible to play rogue atm. Half of your stun duration is being used to chase after targets.

2. May 13, 2021  
    Getting worse and worse. People don't even react to distract any more. I've heard around, and apparently I'm not the only one experiencing this. Any ETA on when it will be fixed?
    Edited: May 13, 2021

3. May 14, 2021  
    Its not only class bug i had this bug on many class when i was in bgs.As melee and as range also.Range is broke....
    With rogue couldnt sap needed shadowstep to enemys because they are out of range... joke....

4. May 14, 2021  
    Can't melee at all on half the players, distract getting immune, divine storm getting immune. really? sometime i have to be 10 yard further than where the players are moving, doesnt work

5. May 14, 2021  
    Something is seriously wrong in battlegrounds I am surprised there are no posts aside from this one (with class specific title doesn't attract the attention it deserves since the issue affects everyone). Warmane, for the past 5 days there has been some weird portings RANGE BUG going on in bgs. Melee attacks don't work at all it 24/7 seems as your target is not where it appears to be, when u cc it goes around moving cced for few seconds ridiculous. Would be cool to know the staff is aware and working on this issue since it is that game-breaking and already lasts long enough.

6. May 14, 2021  
    It seems paladin judgement of justice and do chains of ice have similar problem with 2 sec delay.

7. May 15, 2021  
    It seems paladin judgement of justice and do chains of ice have similar problem with 2 sec delay.
    Every classes have range problems atm.If u are caster ur enemys in ur range but still cant cast on them.Class dont matter its general bug.

8. May 17, 2021  
    Tried on a couple of different classes and competetive PvP is unplayable with these issues. 1-2 sec delay and the character is moving even though it is stunned, can't charge/grip a target even though it is in range etc.