1. May 12, 2021  

Battleground Matchmaking issue

Hi!
    I have seen an issue with the battleground matchmaking system. Its insane that Icerown/Lordareon 210 ilvl players are playing againts Blackrock 250ilvl players. Lowbies from Icecrown/Lordareon didnt have the chance to have fun in BG until Wamane didint mark the max. ilvl to 225ilvl or something like that.
    Dear Warmane stuff! Can you make the low bg system to play in with max. 225 ilvl geared character ?
    I have enclosed pictures from the issue:
    http://www.kepfeltoltes.eu/view.php?filename=478222.jpg
    http://www.kepfeltoltes.eu/view.php?filename=361111.jpg

2. May 12, 2021  
    Sometimes there's not enough lower geared players, so to ilvl range for bracket becomes larger. This keeps the queues short, and the ilvl difference "small". Other alternatives would be no ilvl restrictions at all (the old days), or keep small restriction with the cost of longer queue time.

3. May 12, 2021  
    You gotta wait till classic wrath to have good time in Woltik bgs i think since bis geared player's outnumber non geared one's cuz Da aaaa... we are on private server.
    You get what you pay for in terms of quality.
    And Warmane let's you play for free ^.

I think you guy's just needs to try gear up with options you have and suffer trough it and try enjoy bg's as they are xd.
    I get where you coming from but WM have done best they could to help you guys out xd.

4. May 12, 2021  
    You gotta wait till classic wrath to have good time in Woltik bgs i think since bis geared player's outnumber non geared one's cuz Da aaaa... we are on private server.
    You get what you pay for in terms of quality.
    And Warmane let's you play for free ^.

I think you guy's just needs to try gear up with options you have and suffer trough it and try enjoy bg's as they are xd.
    I get where you coming from but WM have done best they could to help you guys out xd.
    You can also, you know, gear up