1. May 18, 2021  

Can raids be Reset Using Eof? and one more :3

Hello,

The previous server i used to play had a Eof reset for Raids like. u give 7 Eof to reset Raids u have done in the lockout to Reset Them . and yes there is a weekly reset like this server does. is there something like that here?

my second question is . eg. im doing icc10n and i do gunship in heroic . and the rest of the bosses in normal. will i be able to do a icc10 heroic in a different raid?

Thank you .

2. May 18, 2021  
    No, there is no way to reset raid lockout.

ICC is not "split" like previous tier raids(meaning TOC). ICC and RS you can do 10man and 25man, once each, doesn't matter if normal or heroic, they share ID and can be changed on the fly at any point in instance. Only limit is you can't start Heroic LK encounter if you didn't kill all quarter bosses on Heroic too, dialogue wont allow that.

3. May 18, 2021  
    Hello,

The previous server i used to play had a Eof reset for Raids like. u give 7 Eof to reset Raids u have done in the lockout to Reset Them . and yes there is a weekly reset like this server does. is there something like that here?
    No such thing here. Just weekly resets.
    my second question is . eg. im doing icc10n and i do gunship in heroic . and the rest of the bosses in normal. will i be able to do a icc10 heroic in a different raid?
    No. The heroic gunship that you did shares the same ID with other normal bosses of that raid. So if you did like 2 heroic bosses and 1 normal for exaxmple it's still the same save and you can't do ICC10 anymore that week, unless you're doing a continuation. ICC10 Heroic and ICC10 normal aren't separate lockouts.

4. May 18, 2021  
    oh okay THanks fellas thats' all i needed to know thank you :)