1. May 14, 2021  

Elemental shaman PvE-Problems

Elemental shaman has huge problems in raids, you're hit capped you're haste capped have 40+% crit and u do 6-7-8k DPS MAXIMUM at 5.9GS (in a 25 man raid).
    Guys i want my class to actually feel like a normal class, every raid prefers taking ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING if u check people are not playing elemental shamans the reason is you guys nerfed so much all the dmg on the server but you didn't realise if u NERF shaman he's doing such low dps he becomes an unviable option to raid with purely because every raid finds a resto shammy for bl or enchance, imagine if my favourite class is Elemental shaman and i'm forced to make my own 25 man raid every time i want to go to a raid BECAUSE AT 5.9 PEOPLE DON't WANT YOU IN RAIDS my 5.4 mage deals the same dmg as a 5.9Elemental by no means am i bad but my mage can open 20k dps burst at start of fight my shaman can suck his own dick to be honest ... at the current state of elemental shaman, played PERFECTLY Reseting flameshock never using chain unless more than 1 target using LAVA BURST OFF Cooldown with glyphs for dps increase i feel like i'm literally playing with 0 MISTAKES in my rotation but my dps goes down and goes down and goes down to the point when u Scroll down the fking dps meter and u see you're the last dps in the raid most of the time while the other one who's as low as u is playing terribly bad.
    And you're just wondering to yourself this is a custom server they tweaked all classes's dps but somehow my class deals such low dps no one want's me in raids.
    At this point i had to write a Suggestion to u guys, since elemental shaman is doing so fking bad and u cant even go to hc 10 run ( YOU CANT EVEN DO BANE RUN) NO ONE WANTS YOU.
    Please buff us to be an actual DPS class in raiding we don't need to BE absolute first but it would help if AFKS + Bad players weren't the only ones under us in raid dps....

2. May 14, 2021  
    Stop crying, this server never made any custom changes to class balance, it's a fact that Ele is trash dps spec for PvE in WotLK expansion.