1. May 16, 2021  
    Ayyy thanks! Do I need to download anything else after that to play this server?
    nothing else (if you use the links I posted here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=436168 )

just double click on wow.exe and enjoy the game

2. May 16, 2021  
    nothing else (if you use the links I posted here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=436168 )

just double click on wow.exe and enjoy the game
    Thanks so much, I was so confused trying to figure out where and what to download.

3. May 16, 2021  

download the game

On the official warmane server I cannot download the game and I would like to know if it is temporary or until when the download of the game will be retracted

4. May 16, 2021  

5. May 16, 2021  

Download site is not working! Please fix it!

The download site has not worked for 3 days, will they fix it?

6. May 16, 2021  
    we do not know.

Btw, in case you need to download the client here a direct download link: Wotlk client
    (credit to stefeman user)

here magnet if you wanna use torrent:
    Spoiler: Show
    Code:
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:LNS5DEUKGAS2QIFULZW3ERI2VKV4KND4&dn=World%20of%20Warcraft%203.3.5a&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannoun%20ce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2f

7. May 16, 2021  
    I think that someone who already has it installed should open a ticket in the game, complain ... because I doubt very much that they will see it like this

8. May 16, 2021  
    I think that someone who already has it installed should open a ticket in the game, complain ... because I doubt very much that they will see it like this
    what do you mean?
    That download page has been disabled on purpose. We do not know the reason but they are aware...

9. May 16, 2021  
    you need to log-in by using warmane Account name, not email address
    Got it finally, ty!

10. May 17, 2021  
    Is working that link? Ive trying but it doesn't work :(
    i wanna download by utorrent can you give me another way?

11. May 17, 2021  

i cant download torrent

i cant download torrent and the direct download is so slow. Someone can upload torrent?

12. May 17, 2021  
    i wanna download by utorrent can you give me another way?
    You were given a magnet link for utorrent...
    Open torrent, add torrent with url, paste the magnet..

13. May 17, 2021  

error

You were given a magnet link for utorrent...
    Open torrent, add torrent with url, paste the magnet..
    I get an error "unable to load".
    if anyone can upload the torrent to mediafire, drive, mega or some other platform, completely grateful

14. May 17, 2021  

Page not found on Download

Any suggestion to download client for MoP?

15. May 17, 2021  

Download site not found???

The download site is not working ... Will they fix it? Is there any option to download over the torent?

First 1234 Last