1. May 18, 2021  

Wrathful T1 Weapon vs Bryntoll HC

I recently got to 1800 rating and I'm wondering if I buy Wrathful Gladiator Greatsword (i264) or the Wrathful Gladiator Gavel (i264) + WF Barrier? And what is better, Bryntoll (i277) or the WF weapon, I know Bryntoll should do more damage but i wonder if the resi on the wrath weapon is worth it.
    I guess the 1h mace is really good for defensive stance, i can go up to 1375 resi, but some people told me to get the 2h sword, is it really that worth it? Ofc I would buy both of them, but unfortunately I can't buy both as i'm lacking a lot of arena points, i couldn't even buy the libram yet.

Pros of the WF :
    +92 Crit
    +92 Resi
    +70 Stam

Cons: No STR
    -31.2 Less DPS
    2.0 seconds slower
    Maybe socket gems (2 vs 3)
    No bryntoll proc

2. May 18, 2021  
    A 2h Wrathful weapon is only going to be a real benefit if you're taking enough damage to desire the resilience but don't want to or can't afford to switch to 1h/shield for defensive purposes. In almost every other scenario Brytroll will be better than the 264 Wrathful weapon.

3. May 20, 2021  
    A 2h Wrathful weapon is only going to be a real benefit if you're taking enough damage to desire the resilience but don't want to or can't afford to switch to 1h/shield for defensive purposes. In almost every other scenario Brytroll will be better than the 264 Wrathful weapon.
    What about BryntollHC vs Bloodfall HC for pvp ?

4. May 20, 2021  
    It's hard to quantify Bryntroll's value due to the nature of how procs work, and whether it's bugged at any given time (good or bad). I will personally always prefer a weapon with static stats. The exception being in a large ilvl difference.