1. Further progress! 8/12 Hc now, and a couple of new kingslayers.

2. Chill impromptu ICC10 alt run ended up doing 8/12hc, few new ICC10 Kingslayers!

Edited: October 30, 2021

3. Must be nice to have a guy like Ellentrion tank.

4. Who doesn't like a tank named Ellentrion?! :P

5. We're still looking for experienced, laid-back players who want to join our ranks! Are you looking for a social environment in which having fun stands central?

Through our (non toxic) raids we try to have a blast and progress at the same time.

Currently we're in need of DK's and mainly RDPS, disco/rdudu's. We have ICC8/12HC on farm but need some more stable players who want to help us push those last 4 bosses. Not an RDPS? Feel still free to contact one of us mentioned in the initial post to discuss your possibilities!

https://discord.gg/vdMFBT5W is our discord in case you can't find us in-game.

Hope to see you all around!

6. Lots of new KS25 players in our alt run! Did few close HC attempts but still finished the raid in time!

7. Bit of an early bump but couldn't help. 2nd Bane with the guild!

Edited: November 15, 2021

8. 9/12 heroic today! PP fell, and for me it was a nice first raid back with the guild having been away for a couple of months.

Edited: January 13, 2022

9. Bumping as we have started recruiting again. No strict requirements but be a nice person, and understand enough English to join in with us on Discord.

Still doing 8/12hc on farm and 9/12hc if we get a good group together.
    Here's a bane from a couple of days ago because pictures look nice!

10. Another bane tonight after our RS25.

11. Sunday alt/learning run 6/12hc and some new kingslayers.

12. Do you guys have a spot for a Warlock? I recently quit Classic TBC and got back to Warmane. Got 6k warlock and looking for some more relax raiding guild.

13. Hey,

We have a few warlocks at the moment so I can't guarantee a slot in every raid, but if you want to join us and see how it works out you would be welcome to!
    If I remember correctly, our current warlocks normally go to the sunday alt run but not the main run on wednesday.

And of course, no hard feelings if you decide the guild doesn't suit and want to leave.

14. Got room for a holy pala? I am new on Warmane and newly 80. Just looking for some casual dungeon spam, hanging out and getting to know people on the server. If theres room in the raid and you find me worthy- cool I'll join, and if not - thats cool too :)

15. Yeah, we have room! We're mainly looking for DPS, but as you're newly 80 our main raid group won't be one of your worries straight away. If you want to join for dungeons, social, and earlier raids, you'd be welcome. Message one of the officers in game for an invitatio

First 123 Last