1. May 18, 2021  

Hi guys

Hey everyone,

it's been a while since I've played on a private server again and have some great expectations seeing how active the forums are and seeing how many people are online in-game! I've previously played on other servers more than 7 years ago now and I'm quite hyped to play again after watching lots of Asmongold content haha...

One thing that I was curious about was where the servers where located (EU/NA/other), since I may have missed that somewhere...
    Also wondering which of the servers are for what purpose... I've seen that Icecrown seems like the PvP server and Frostmourne the PvE? I might be mistaken though.

Anyhow, looking forward to meet and play with you guys and hopefully get to level up alongside some of you :)

2. May 18, 2021  
    Hey,

Icecrown is oldest wotlk pvp realm. frostmourne is newest pvp wotlk realm, and also a seasonal realm. if you begin on it, your char will get moved to icecrown after a while. there is no pve realms on warmane, as pve is frankly boring and people would leave :)

3. May 18, 2021  
    Ohh i see, thanks for the quick informational reply :) Makes sense as to why the stats seemed so much bigger on the Icecrown server now

4. May 18, 2021  
    Servers are located in EU, France to be precise I believe.