1. Help me, Hunter masters!

Hi everyone! I ask the help of experienced hunters. My problem is low dps in raids. I tried different builds of talents, according to the guides from the forum. I didn't really like the build through the traps, I settled on the classic. I use the rotation from the guides. I have in the region of 5.8 gs, I tried stones completely in arp, tried dexterity, changed herculim to a scorpion and still my dps remains around 6 + -. a link to armory will be at the end, I hope you can help me figure out what the problem is and how I can fix it.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

Thanks for the advice anyway.

2. for start change Glyph of the Hawk to Glyph of Kill Shot and use your rotation right Serpent Sting → Chimera Shot → Aimed Shot → Arcane Shot → Steady Shot and Stat Priority Hit -> Agility & Armor Penetration > Crit > Attack Power > Haste

Hit cap for raids is 8% (263 rating). New hunters should aim for at least 5% (164 rating) to always hit level 80 mobs. 3% can be obtained from Focused Aim, another 1% from Draenei passive Heroic Presence.

In the beginning, Agility is the main stat for MM Hunters, but soon enough it will be surpassed by Armor Penetration. Per calculations, the point where ArP matches Agi is when you have 700 passive ArP (from gear). This is because ArP scales with other stats, hence why new players shouldn’t blindly rush ArP in the beginning. The cap for ArP is 1400.

Once Armor Penetration outweighs Agility, it’s time to focus on physical damage. This means removing Arcane Shot from your rotation and re-allocating talents. Your physical damaging spells require you to stay still, so proper positioning means even more at this point. Minimize your movement to fully utilize the benefits of Armor Penetration.

And pets > Wolfs – Furious Howl is what makes this pet #1
    Wasps – Sting can be a powerful debuff, but it doesn’t stack with similar effects on the target.
    Raptors & Cats – Less DPS than Wolfs and Wasps, but still viable

3. Alot of misinformation here,

1st- glyph of the hawk has more usage in a raid environement than kill shot simply for the fact that you will NEVER do 3 kill shot on a boss other than sometimes on LoD if harvest soul's rng is bad, hawk has way more use than kill shot, especially on the previous 11 bosses.

2nd- its not about arp outweighting agility, arp always outweights agility, its a matter of how much you have to start off, the 700-800 passive arp treshold is simply for the fact that steady shot will outweight arcane due to that exact amount of armor pen, not because that at this point ''arp outweights agility'' , it always did.

3- no other pet than wolf is viable in PvE content, furious howl, call of the wild and rabid simply makes it the best, the rests are ****ing useless, if youre not a BM hunter, use a wolf period, no point in even considering a wasp or a raptor. you already provide healing reduction from aimed shot.

4. Hi everyone! I ask the help of experienced hunters. My problem is low dps in raids. I tried different builds of talents, according to the guides from the forum. I didn't really like the build through the traps, I settled on the classic. I use the rotation from the guides. I have in the region of 5.8 gs, I tried stones completely in arp, tried dexterity, changed herculim to a scorpion and still my dps remains around 6 + -. a link to armory will be at the end, I hope you can help me figure out what the problem is and how I can fix it.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

Thanks for the advice anyway.
    what i would do is start by changing ur gems until you get to arp cap (1400) , go trap spec if you want more dps and do proper rotation with minimizing movement.

5. So, my arp now is 572 with agi gems, while i used arp gems it was about 700+. i did some dps in dummy without rabid, howl and call of the wild. as u can see its rly low - it was 5200 on the top.

https://imgur.com/a/oa4dSdz this that i get on 700 thousand of dmg
    Edited: March 3, 2021

6. So, my arp now is 572 with agi gems, while i used arp gems it was about 700+. i did some dps in dummy without rabid, howl and call of the wild. as u can see its rly low - it was 5200 on the top.

https://imgur.com/a/oa4dSdz this that i get on 700 thousand of dmg
    gem more arp, you have way enough gear to be gemming full arp, for the dps chart, this is inded what a hunter chart looks like in order.

7. Alot of misinformation here,

1st- glyph of the hawk has more usage in a raid environement than kill shot simply for the fact that you will NEVER do 3 kill shot on a boss other than sometimes on LoD if harvest soul's rng is bad, hawk has way more use than kill shot, especially on the previous 11 bosses.

2nd- its not about arp outweighting agility, arp always outweights agility, its a matter of how much you have to start off, the 700-800 passive arp treshold is simply for the fact that steady shot will outweight arcane due to that exact amount of armor pen, not because that at this point ''arp outweights agility'' , it always did.

3- no other pet than wolf is viable in PvE content, furious howl, call of the wild and rabid simply makes it the best, the rests are ****ing useless, if youre not a BM hunter, use a wolf period, no point in even considering a wasp or a raptor. you already provide healing reduction from aimed shot.
    Jesus christ my dude. Both Glyph of the Hawk and Glyph of Killshot are terrible choices. If you're going to teach the guy to play max out DPS tell him to learn trap spec with the Glyph.

''Arp always outweights agility''
    No it doesn't. There are certain points in gear in which Agility is a WAY BETTER stat than Arp. The moment in which you drop arcane shot isn't when you reach a certain Arp treshhold but a crit & arp one. Around 50% crit and 400+ passive arp SS is better due to Piercing shots and ISS.

Don't talk about misinformation when you're doing basically that bro. Do some fact-checks before coming to spit random stuff here please.

8. Look at the dates.

This thread is from last year.

9. Jesus christ my dude. Both Glyph of the Hawk and Glyph of Killshot are terrible choices. If you're going to teach the guy to play max out DPS tell him to learn trap spec with the Glyph.

''Arp always outweights agility''
    No it doesn't. There are certain points in gear in which Agility is a WAY BETTER stat than Arp. The moment in which you drop arcane shot isn't when you reach a certain Arp treshhold but a crit & arp one. Around 50% crit and 400+ passive arp SS is better due to Piercing shots and ISS.

Don't talk about misinformation when you're doing basically that bro. Do some fact-checks before coming to spit random stuff here please.
    my guy did you even ****ing read his post, he said he doesnt wanna play trap spec, of course i know trap spec is better but you cant ****ing enforce it on someone who doesnt want to, 2nd- there isnt any certain points at which agility overweights arp, the way arp works is if your gear provided is capable of making you going over 800 arp, its better. the only reason as to why arp isnt bis in earlier tiers is because of tier sets base stats and items provided stats, but hey i love how you say im talking misinformation when you firstly dont even read his ****ing post lol. but hey feel free to watch my youtube if you want actual content. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDw...mRRl07-AQSps4A

10. If you say ''arp always outweights agility'' means that at any point arp would be better than agility but that's clearly not the case. There are certain tresholds (low gear) in which agility gives more value per point (AKA more contribution to DPS than other stats), as you rightfully said it's because of the interaction of other stats with armor penetration.
    The value on agility is linear, while the value on arp is exponential. This basically means that each point of extra arp does even better when you got a previous point of arp (and has to do with how armor works). There are spreadsheets to calculate stat weights, if you can find that arp has ALWAYS more weight than ARP at any point of gear as you expressed by this statement>>> ''arp always outweights agility'' please bring it to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwLr...Officialtansei

You're sitting melee to explosive>readiness>explosive with rapid fire up potentially loosing 4 seconds of autoshoots instead of just triggering traps from minimum range. Idk what to say man.

11. Please don't necropost. Thanks.