1. May 20, 2021  

My opinion on the weapon Shadowmourne

Hello, i love this server. Greatly appericate it, great server really. A wonderful server.. There is one thing that im slightly "Meh" about which is the weapon Shadowmourne which is buyable on site for 150 coins. It greatly improves melee classes like warriors o lot in arenas. While casters dont have the same opportunity to become that much powerful with just a weapon.

I do feel that Warmane deserves donations in order to survive and for great effort they put into the server i will prob donate very soon because of the fun i've had on the server.

When i face a warrior with Shadowmourne in arena it's super hard to stay alive, a warrior for example do a mortal strike than bladestorm. It's so hard for me as a disc priest to survive this.

I'm kinda agains tthat weapon but still very happy about the server. Thank you warmane :)=

What's your opinion on the weapon?

2. May 20, 2021  
    My opinion is that it should not be available, but the server has bills and bills need to get paid, so fat chance.

3. May 22, 2021  
    While casters dont have the same opportunity to become that much powerful with just a weapon.
    another kid without any idea how balance works in this meta.

mother ****er destro lock can put any warrior in a coffin in like 2 seconds under both trinket procs (sts+potnl). where the **** ur smourne fits then?

4. May 22, 2021  
    It's not shadowmourne the main problem, scripts and gcd hacks are, of which the server is sadly infested of, and a good chunk of wars use them, and when u face them they are unbearable to fight because in a certain window of time they hit your more time than they legit should.

Shadowmourne is surely op but not so much different from an oathbinder hc.

5. May 23, 2021  
    It's not shadowmourne the main problem, scripts and gcd hacks are, of which the server is sadly infested of, and a good chunk of wars use them, and when u face them they are unbearable to fight because in a certain window of time they hit your more time than they legit should.

Shadowmourne is surely op but not so much different from an oathbinder hc.
    Completely agree, only inexperienced players think that shadowmourne is cause of problem.

Problem is script/cheat, to be more specific weak anti-cheat system, and when you combine it with weak anti-cheat policy of warmane game masters you get what we have here.

Instead of clearing ladder of scripters they unban their "permanently" banned alt accounts from last season.