1. May 22, 2021  

Downloaded Client Doesnt work

Every time ive tried to launch this version, it tells me the client cant download something and fails to start the game, it does this if i try EU or US versions

2. May 22, 2021  
    you mean the client which allow to download and playing at same time? It does not work anymore.

So, you can:
    download via torrent : https://www.warmane.com/download
    or via direct download link: Mist of Pandaria (credit to stefeman user)

3. May 30, 2022  
    The download link on the site is not working. I download the torrent but torrent stuck "connecting to peers" stage. Is that any other way to download MoP?

4. May 31, 2022  
    The download link on the site is not working. I download the torrent but torrent stuck "connecting to peers" stage. Is that any other way to download MoP?
    Just checked and works fine for me. Must be your settings then.

5. Guys I need help (I don't know how to post problem so I put it here) I try to log in on MOP but it says I need a battle net aacount. I made one and it says the same think it happened again before but after a few days it was fixed but now it happened again. Any help?

6. Guys I need help (I don't know how to post problem so I put it here) I try to log in on MOP but it says I need a battle net aacount. I made one and it says the same think it happened again before but after a few days it was fixed but now it happened again. Any help?
    you need to use your WARMANE account name + passord (not a blizzard / battle.net account)

Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"
    4) be sure your realmlist is correct. Check this guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=290754