1. May 22, 2021  

Wild PVP by Alliance

Does the Horde do the same ?

It's so annoying i've been kill like 20 times by lvl 80 and 2 or 3 still waiting near my body as invisible or juste leave 30 sec and comeback to see if I revive and kill me again !

Here it's 5 minutes the guy still near my body.

Or we can talk about rogue who stop xp to get full geared and keep invisble waiting at a strategic point and waiting for a guy coming...

2. May 22, 2021  
    Yes. It's the same on both factions.
    Just leave the area via character unstuck service on the website and go level in another zone.
    The rogue capping his XP is called twinking and it's a style of playing as old as WoW itself..

3. May 22, 2021  
    that's so annoying i really don't understand benefits of wild pvp

45% i was killed by a guy level 80 when i was level 30 to 79
    45% i was killed when i was mid-life or when i pulled 2 or 3 mobs
    10% was "loyal" fights with guy of same level, but they had very good gear with buff like +10% every stats +10% strengh +10% def ect...
    Like i was stuned by an invisible rogue with 3 level under me and i don't have time to instant cast anything i was dead...

4. May 22, 2021  
    The point is to ruin your mood.
    And atrack other max lvl player's of it's an lvl 80 with friends.

5. May 22, 2021  
    I really don't understand the goal... I'm a new player so I just die again and again

6. May 22, 2021  
    There really is no goals most of the times.
    Only goal is to kill lower lvlrs,Alot of times out of boredom as why not .

7. May 22, 2021  
    what a ****ty goal of a ****ty life for people's who doing that

8. May 23, 2021  
    Does the Horde do the same ?

It's so annoying i've been kill like 20 times by lvl 80 and 2 or 3 still waiting near my body as invisible or juste leave 30 sec and comeback to see if I revive and kill me again !

Here it's 5 minutes the guy still near my body.

Or we can talk about rogue who stop xp to get full geared and keep invisble waiting at a strategic point and waiting for a guy coming...
    I Don't think so.

The Horde doesn't camp low-levels at the Dark Portal.

9. May 23, 2021  
    I Don't think so.

My sides, they are in orbit.

10. May 24, 2021  
    I Don't think so.

I guess it might be like that on Lordaeron or Frostmourne, I don't know, but on Icecrown, they certainly do!

11. May 24, 2021  
    I really don't understand the goal... I'm a new player so I just die again and again
    It's as frustrating and unnecessary as you describe. You can call for your faction to help but don't expect people to have honour by default. Most don't.

Both factions have a tendency to do it. I have found Alliance to be more guilty.
    Edited: May 24, 2021 Reason: Missing info

12. June 2, 2021  
    Random PvP adds danger. Makes you pay attention to your surroundings. I like to fight and move on. Camping, in my opinion, is in poor taste. That being said, I've been camped for startin trouble. Some just take it more personally then others I spose. /shrug

13. June 2, 2021  

14. June 2, 2021  
    Lvl 30 un-stealthed rogue with full HP in stranglethorn...Unheard of. I don't buy it!

Anyway, when joining a PvP Server you should be well aware of well...PvP. I personally don't mind it as it adds to the atmosphere in ->World of War<-craft. Play it smart as a low level and use your strongest tools such as /spit and /rude!

Some people may say that it's best to avoid certain zones, but you can actually have a hell of an adventure aiming for the ganking zones if you don't take yourself too serious and just enjoy the ride (or corpserunning).

15. June 3, 2021  
    My sides, they are in orbit.
    so is your account :^)

Anyway.
    Dark portal horde parties? yes.
    Maybe because they're just a response party to all those people that LOOOOVE to camp hellfire, including the ally twinks invading thrallmar, with 80's personal bodyguards, and of course, hellfires camping all of the bases with all of its shadowmelt characters at each point so ally can get marks at will

12 Last