1. May 23, 2021  

[LootClicker]

Sorry for my bad English. I use Google translator xD

With this addon, you will no longer be disturbed during the battle by annoying loot windows!

Title: LootClicker
    Author: Artur91425
    Game client version: [3.3.5a]
    Supported locales: ruRU, enUS
    Latest version: 7.5 (dated 01.07.2021)
    Description: Automatically clicks the buttons ("Need", "Greed", "Disenchant" or "Pass") when looting (Group Loot or Need Before Greed).

Chat commands:
    /lc, /lootclicker - opens the setting window .
    /lc hard reset - remove all addon settings.
    /lc exclear - fast cleansing list of exceptions (in case you have a list very big and delete everything manually too long).

Installation:
    1. Download Latest Version
    2. Unpack the Zip file
    3. Rename the folder "LootClicker-master" to "LootClicker"
    4. Copy "LootClicker" into "Wow-Directory\Interface\AddOns"

Screenshots:
    Spoiler: Show

If you receive an error after the update, enter the command to the chat:
    Code:
    /lc hard reset
    I draw your attention to the fact that the functionality of the buttons is fully implemented in my addon "Defaults", "Okay", "Cancel". That is, the settings are saved and apply only after clicking the "Okay" button. By clicking the "Cancel" button, returns to the saved values, and by clicking "Defaults" the standard values are restored (these changes can also be canceled by clicking the "Cancel" button).

All bugs or suggestions please inform me in the issue tracker.

P.S. I would be very grateful if someone helps correct the mistakes in this text. I'm not sure that Google translator translated the text competently and correctly :)
    Edited: July 4, 2021

2. May 24, 2021  
    Seems a good addon, saving it for later lol

3. July 4, 2021  
    Those who downloaded the addon in the period 23.05.2021-01.07.2021 re-download it.
    Fixed a bug with the hiding of the editbox in the list of exceptions after mouseover.