1. May 23, 2021  

Faction inbalance in Battlegrounds?

Hello. I'm relatively new. I always play healer, in alliance, on icecrown, in bgs and i noticed that at least 3/4 of the bgs the horde wins by a whole lot (my personal record is 16 consecutive losses). I think that if that is the case with somebody else here it is statistically significative data, which means that something is not right. Does anybody have some theory? First thing i thought is "can it be me?", but i almost 90% of the time am the top healer, so i will have to doubt that i alone have the key to my faction's insuccess. Somebody talked about mercenary mode (an optional added by warmane staff) and blackrock being insta full relentless and cross-realm (ANOTHEr optional added by warmane staff). I also always check enemy player's guild and i really rarely notice that they come from the same one, so even without pvp guilds coming to farm honor by spawn camping (may god have mercy on their fragile souls), this appear to be the case. Anybody who takes the time to offer me some useful insight is thanked in advance.

2. May 24, 2021  
    Mercenary mode was introduced because nobody wanted to play PvP on Horde side. Why? Because they kept losing and because Horde side is subpar when compared to free PvP trinket from humans. So no, I wouldn't say there's an imbalance in PvP, you just got hit by **** RNG.
    You can enable mercenary mode here: https://www.warmane.com/account/settings

Speaking from Horde side, every WSG that I get in is a premade gy farmfest and it's over before it starts. There's plenty of premades where I'm from.
    Alliance also have more healers in BGs on average which realistically nets them more wins.

3. May 24, 2021  
    A tip.As alliance it's not a good idea to que Av and isale of conquest as Solo player.
    70% of AV games you not just lose but you waste at best scenario 15min-20min with deserter as there are not really a point sit 30++min for lose that don't give you any real profit.
    Isale are not that bad but it's still big fav for horde.
    And those 2 bgs are one's where mercenary mode in my experience put you as alliance like 60-70% of times.
    Wsg,Eye,Sota,AB as Solo player and healer eavn at games you lose are like cake walk
    Also if you done Daly win.You can just que 2 bgs at same time and once you get in battleground where you face premade just wait for 2nd BG to pop and give system a finger bye leaving \o/

4. May 24, 2021  
    Can i really be so consistently unlucky then? I shall buy myself some chakra healing voodoo occult crystal thing then! I wouldn't resort to activating myself mercenary mode! Strange as it may seems, a little bit of heart is involved in playing, for me! It would feel a bit wrong! I'm not here to "optimize", i'm here to have fun! Now that we are talking also about pvp trinket. Is there any other way to get that succulent 153 resilience, if not by buying a redundant trinket, as a human?

5. May 24, 2021  
    I thank you! Expecially for the last part, about which i didn't know! I will surely try it next time! Anyways i don't queue specific bg's as i want the bonus honor! I always pray that it is not IoC or AV, as i hate them! But sometimes it is difficult even to get the ONE victory, for daily extra points! There have been some days i couldn't get even the ONE victory!

6. May 24, 2021  
    Can i really be so consistently unlucky then? I shall buy myself some chakra healing voodoo occult crystal thing then! I wouldn't resort to activating myself mercenary mode! Strange as it may seems, a little bit of heart is involved in playing, for me! It would feel a bit wrong! I'm not here to "optimize", i'm here to have fun! Now that we are talking also about pvp trinket. Is there any other way to get that succulent 153 resilience, if not by buying a redundant trinket, as a human?
    More often than not you don't need those extra 150 resilience since you'd be losing valuable PvE trinket slot. You could always gem/enchant some resil if you think you can't go without it.

7. May 26, 2021  
    In my experience it's the opposite. Horde is terrible at BGs and alliance is winning most of the time. You can see your bg statistics at Achievements-->Statistics tab -->Battlegrounds. Mine is total bgs: 64 played, 54 wins. Altho i'm topping the kill chart most of the time, I dont think i make that much impact. It just feels like alliance overall is much stronger. I remember last time i played here 3 years ago, the horde was winning most bgs and playing as ally was a real struggle.

May be it's just the gear thing? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think lower gear players are queued agains same gear opponents. My gs right now is <5200 and maybe at 6k+ gs the power ballance in bgs is different.

8. May 26, 2021  
    Mercenary mode was introduced because nobody wanted to play PvP on Horde side. Why? Because they kept losing and because Horde side is subpar when compared to free PvP trinket from humans. So no, I wouldn't say there's an imbalance in PvP, you just got hit by **** RNG.
    You can enable mercenary mode here: https://www.warmane.com/account/settings

Speaking from Horde side, every WSG that I get in is a premade gy farmfest and it's over before it starts. There's plenty of premades where I'm from.
    Alliance also have more healers in BGs on average which realistically nets them more wins.
    complet missinformation, nobody cared about hode losing ppl complained about long queues, and yes there is a imbalance in pvp its called human racials period. and the part about allaince have more healers is wrong too they got the same amount same ppl who are healing only if u see 1or 2 bgs packed full with healers doesnt mean "omg this faction has more healers". i seen many well known pvp players who just changed to horde that had to happen big suprise healers most of them, u dont even know about pvp. and to answer the actual thread post whatever, this is warmane this will happen nonstop here ppl farm hks get used to it as all others too nothing to do about.

9. May 26, 2021  
    complet missinformation
    Ok.
    ppl complained about long queues, and yes there is a imbalance in pvp its called human racials period.
    Literally read what I wrote before posting. You're just reiterating what I said.
    and the part about allaince have more healers is wrong
    Nah, it ain't. There's atleast 1 more Healer on Alliance side in literally every BG. Just check leaderboard from time to time. :)
    i seen many well known pvp players who just changed to horde
    Or in other words: " I didn't see jack**** but I need something to bolster my statement (it's also implied I can't state who those players are)."
    and to answer the actual thread post whatever, this is warmane this will happen nonstop here ppl farm hks get used to it as all others too nothing to do about.
    Back to your containment thread, thanks -> http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....88#post3105988
    Edited: May 26, 2021

10. May 26, 2021  
    oh boy first why would i make a list full of ppl u never heard of becasue u dont even pvp, second u are going from a friendly person to whoever is disagreeing with you, to being a pure degenerate person. not even to mention that where are u in the pvp scene, lower brackets ? werent u from lord, where u twink and roleplay. i dont even need to bolster with statements if u just be in the pvp scene and were in pvp guilds to know whats up.

11. May 26, 2021  
    oh boy first why would i make a list full of ppl
    So you have none. If they were "known PvP players" I'd hear of them, no?
    becasue u dont even pvp
    And you concluded that from what?
    second u are going from a friendly person to whoever is disagreeing with you, to being a pure degenerate person.
    Sounds like projecting to me.
    not even to mention that where are u in the pvp scene, lower brackets ?
    What does it matter? Why are you being hostile? You seem pretty upset.
    We're talking about BGs, not arena.
    werent u from lord, where u twink and roleplay.
    Realm being relevant to the discussion how exactly? The PvP is crossrealm. Discussion is about BGs. Seems like you're just trying to redirect the topic because you have nothing to back your falsehoods with.
    i dont even need to bolster with statements if u just be in the pvp scene and were in pvp guilds to know whats up.
    Exactly, so you got nothing as I said.
    It's quite clear you're clueless and talking out of your ***. I'm done here.

12. May 26, 2021  
    so its well known that lord ppl complain about pvp which they are not allowed to even to talk about since imo their statements are complet irelevant cause they not as good as blackrock or icecrown fact, i havent seen a single lord player whos doing good in all those years and i assume even you, i never even seen you so it must be lower brackets. and on lord guilds there is no name worthy ... pvp guild. crossrealms is affecting all realms and lord players with their low chars get thrown in due to this great system merc mode where i have to farm ppl now that is not even fun anymore. me saying u dont even do pvp i conclude that from reading your comments all over the place and having not a single clue wtf is even going on. and if u say i got nothing, then what do u even have u have probably nothing accomplished in bgs other then setting new records in most deaths in bgs i mean hey if u cant catch kenzz or anybody on the leaderboard need to do something else am i right.

13. May 26, 2021  
    n my experience it's the opposite. Horde is terrible at BGs and alliance is winning most of the time.

As i played on ally side i can say its 40% horde 60% ally on small bgs and 70% AV and 60% Isale goes to horde ( in generally )
    As much as i can re call there have been only one time where horde was useless in bgs and that was long ago when there was a time window where horde had no pvp guild at that given time and there was no cross Realm/faction bgs.
    https://imgur.com/a/sDPZ2KI 80% of those wins are as Horde. and im more of a solo player (with now and then exceptions )

havent seen a single lord player who's doing good in allthose years .

I have had times when im in a premade and we see enemy team majorty from Loardeon.My first idea is ow easy farm.
    Next i know they apsolutly destroy us with out eaven having a healer (Because they deal THAT mutch damige)And that's not just one time but every now and then.

14. May 26, 2021  
    Also as alliance i had Merc mode on so i played more as horde small bgs then ally since that's how it works.

15. May 26, 2021  
    lets not talk about ilse of conquest and av since there will be no changes at all to talk about those 2 bgs alone is a compelt waste of time untill allaince pvp guilds start actively queueing it reguarly. and yes before merc mode old division alone dominated on horde over allaince was fun time, now we have some wannabes no horde who think gy farming is nice and their last achiev from 100k hks was x amount of hks ago clap.
    https://imgur.com/SlNWRgG its not all about AV as u can see and i have 400k hks so idk why u dont put abit of time into grinding **** if u half as good as a backpaddling pve guy from lord.

12 Last