1. June 2, 2021  
    u have to ask?
    ppl want dev time used in stuff thats needed not satisfying ur imagination

2. June 2, 2021  
    I'm not the only one concerned. Every single person that likes group pvp content would want that change

3. June 2, 2021  
    how many ppl besides u who cant understand math n that it wont make a diff doesnt matter
    make durrde be the side with 2 many ppl in q n math will b on ur side

4. June 2, 2021  
    OK I give up everyone here has a negative IQ. Also stop with the durrde **** it's cringe

5. June 2, 2021  
    should it b hurrde? hurrdedurrde mayb? lmao
    just dont project on ppl cuz u cant get what every1 said for a week

6. June 2, 2021  
    Seems more like you lot can't read properly (not write apparently)

7. June 2, 2021  
    As you can see the developers have decided to put merc mode, as I said to reduce the waiting time, because on hordes pve nerds play only pve content, and if you want merc mode no one forbids you to go to the alliance, so you will be horde on bg.
    So thats the same isnt it?
    And Mr. Einstein I did not recognize you.
    You have no right to call someone a negative IQ until you can understand the basics things.

8. June 2, 2021  
    Sure I'll bring my guild over to alliance, making sure the pvp faction balance is dead forever. Ty for the constructive comments

9. June 2, 2021  
    You guys are not seeing the problem from the perspective of the people that have to deal with this problem every day. Alliance has access to regular mixed 15v15 / 10v10 battlegrounds which are organised by top PvP guilds on alliance only. There are Discords dedicated to regularly hosting 15 v 15 / 10 v 10 content for people to practice guild vs guilds (which is a huge deal in the PvP community) horde simply does not have access to this because of the lack of mercenary mode. This is what is causing the huge faction imbalance at the moment (there are 7 active pvp guilds on alliance and 2 on horde). I don't think you guys realise how important guild vs guild is within the pvp community, just recently, Iron Horde (a huge pvp guild) moved their entire guild over to alliance just to have access to this mixed GvG community.. AFTERMATH also did the same thing previously.

Me and my guild do not only just enjoy this guild vs guild content (which we are missing a lot of because of this imbalance), we also enjoy World PvP. Now take what I have wrote into consideration and imagine the state of world pvp if 1 or 2 of the remaining guilds on horde move over to alliance. It's dead. And it's already pretty bad.

This is not about queue times. This is not about horde/alliance lore. This is about balance, fairness and equal opportunity for all pvp guilds, irregardless of what faction you play. If you do not see the problem then you are part of the problem.

10. June 2, 2021  
    holy **** u dont see simple math
    mercenary does 1 thing, fill spots on the side of the q missing ppl
    that dont happen on alliance, only to durrhurrde
    alliance can go against alliance cuz theres 20-30-50 of them in q while theres 5 durrhurrdes
    u cant fight against other durrhurrdes cuz theres always more alliance in q n they get set to mercenary to fill that
    its just math sweet zombie jeebus
    20 alliance n 5 durrhurdes in q? alliance goes mercenary
    50 alliance n 30 durrhurdes? alliance goes mercenary
    100 alliance n 99 durrhurdes? alliance goes mercenary
    mercenary for durrhurrdes wont change that only more durrhurrdes in q will so its a waste of time til thats different

11. June 3, 2021  
    Couldn't you do you fancy gvg in open world? Like, in one of arenas in open world in case of same faction or anywhere else in case of different factions?
    Or the game is not fair and you can't do gvg outside bg?
    Or you are too good for that?
    Or is it lack of stats chart that's bothering you?

12. June 3, 2021  
    Couldn't you do you fancy gvg in open world? Like, in one of arenas in open world in case of same faction or anywhere else in case of different factions?
    Or the game is not fair and you can't do gvg outside bg?
    Or you are too good for that?
    Or is it lack of stats chart that's bothering you?
    Hello, Thanks for providing the only response on this forum post with at least a bit of thought.

Your suggestions do make a abit of sense - it is possible to hold GvG scenarios in the open world, say, in Dire Maul arena (which we have done in the past) but this it nowhere near the same experience as GvGing within a battleground. There are two main differences - the scoreboard (keeping track of HKs is very important in GvG) and also the respawn times (there would be 1 fight in Dire Maul followed by 2 minutes of walking back).

That is why GvGing in BGs is a much better prospect, which the alliance are fully taking advantage of.

13. June 4, 2021  
    Hello Sir, thanks for compliments, I feel honored now. ^^
    Have you tried nagrand arena? I think gy is right in front of it. Or is feralas arena standard for gvg coz it's bigger and no los?
    Maybe some other place in open world, near dungs where gy is close? Scholomance for instance?
    Well, no scoreboard, but it's clear who wins anyway...
    But as you said, 7:2 for alliance in pvp guilds, so for now maybe it shouldn't be issues to do bg gvgs..

Maybe they introduce mercenary for horde, it wouldnt change anything since there are less pvpers on horde anyway and by that only enabling possibility of gvg between horde guilds.
    Proterean once said they always listen to community, so, who knows /shrug

14. I agree with this, horde is struggling atm - as long as alliance are doing their mixed 15v15's with merc mode horde is deprived of content

15. Horde pvp is deprived of content. We are sitting in queues x5 longer than we're playing. Can't go raid cities or do any world pvp because Alliance has all the pvp guilds and more players into pvp because of racials. Whatever we do we get outnumbered. Only RBG (as max 5) works during EU times.

We need something to change asap otherwise we might just as well roll alliance and sit in Orgrimmar until this is taken seriously.

First 123 Last