1. May 28, 2021  

Is it ninja looting?

I have a warrior and i rolled for a back and i lost it, i spoke to a guy who won it cause i needed better gear and he was collecting gear for feral druid from normal wotlk dungeon and he gave me it, than a rogue was just pissed out cause he didn't get it, reported me and i got banned for ninja looting. Can someone help with it, cause i don't want to lose 5 days.

2. May 28, 2021  
    Sounds like rogue was only one who was eligible, or, at least, had a priority to roll for that item(assuming Agility Back). Then non-feral druid ninja it for his OS and decided to give it to a warrior(unspecified role) who also tried to ninja the item.

Did I get it right?

3. May 28, 2021  
    I'm assuming the item was some Binds on Equip cloak.

Too many details are missing to say for sure.

1. What was the name of the cloak?
    2. What were the stats on cloak?
    3. Who rolled and how much.
    4. Did the rogue ask for the cloak too?

If it was agility cloak, you weren't technically MS for it as a Warrior. I believe Warriors would be expected to roll on STR items in RDF.
    If you rolled lowest of the three, the rogue should've gotten the cloak.

Though it all boils down to reviewing GM's leniency and interpretation of the situation.

4. May 28, 2021  
    it was 74 lvl agi stamina hit crit cloak, but fact is that i had TBC cloak which i just linked and it was gs boost for me, i agree that wasn't fair but dudu gave it to me cause rogue had 72 lvl cloak already

5. May 28, 2021  
    It was upgrade for rogue, who is only person allowed to roll "need" in partt according to your info.
    And for ****s sake, stop this "gs boost" meme. If you can be 6k gs with wrong gear and be less efficient than 5k gs player with right gear.

6. May 29, 2021  
    I said that i wasn't fair for that rogue but men, gearing up to HC stuff is stupid as fck. And it wasn't HC stuff or high lvl dungeon normal stuff, just simple cape on 74 lvl, when from reps you could get better gear. I had my rep farm on Zul'Drak which isn't possible on Northend enter. For me something like thet shouldn't be banned men. I was walking with Holy paladin shield and dagger when we were doing this dungeon, and TBC cloak with Inteligence and spell power, for fck sake doing stuff like that is horrible, now im losing points per day, 5 days of playing and granted tone of anger, since 2019 i wasn't banned and an dickhead just reported cause he didn't get a bit of gs.

7. May 29, 2021  
    Whatever the reasons or excuses, don't press NEED on stuff you are not supposed to, you will NEVER get banned then.

8. June 1, 2021  

Desesperado.

Hello, I would like to report a ninjeo from a rogue horde at the tanaris neutral auction.
    Since in the afternoon I wanted to pass a team of druid launchers from the horde to the alliance.
    But there was a rebel horde campaigning at the auction and killing the alliance that wanted to receive the equipment and he bought it and made fun of him.

It was hanging around the auction for a long time, it really makes me unfair.
    Since it took me work and effort to get the gold to get that equipment and for a speculator to come and take everything from you. I think that is not correct.

He stayed there for hours and I couldn't capture him, since he would kill me and disappear and he wouldn't let me capture him.

But I was able to catch the auction purchase.

That I put armor parts up for auction and after 10 seconds I bought them and he killed me and disappeared.

help me pls.

9. June 1, 2021  
    sad to say its not ninja if he bought it from neutral ah, try stv ah next time since theres less pvp there than tanaris