1. May 30, 2021  

[H][Guild Recruitment] Blood Legion

Hello community, my name is Azshalen. I am a raider of [H]Blood Legion and we're looking to fill our ICC25/RS25 core groups and have some people as back up.

About:
    We are a welcoming and friendly PvE focused guild aiming to progress in ICC 25 man raid, we still host guild runs for ICC 10, RS 25, ToC 25. In ICC we are 8/12 normal, with Gunship HC.
    We have our own loot rules which will be available for you to read about on our Discord server.

Raiding Time:
    ICC10 - Depending on the core leader, usually Wednesday 13:00 ServerTime or Thursdays around the same time.
    RS25/ToC25 - Friday 15:00 Server Time (RS25 might get moved!)
    ICC25 - Sunday 12:30 Server Time

Recruitment List:
    DK - Frost / Unholy
    Paladin - Protection / Retribution / Holy
    Warrior - Fury

Hunter (BackUp) - MM
    Shaman - Elemental/ Enhancement/ Resto

Rogue - Assassination / Combat
    Druid - Feral / Resto

Priest - Disco / Shadow
    Warlock - Demo
    Mage - Fire / Arcane

Words of Encouragement:
    If you are new or have low gear, worry not, you can grow with us by doing ToC10/25 and first wing of ICC10 with one of our core groups.

Note:
    English & Discord are mandatory, you are required to understand spoken and written English and be on Discord during raids, at least to listen. You can grab the invite link once you join the guild.

Whisper Romartangue, Yamorie, Shefuthau, Azshalen, Milktank - or anyone that you can find online from our guild.
    You can add me Muriel#3987 on Discord for additional information.

See you in Azeroth.
    Edited: June 4, 2021

2. I'm really interested to join the guild. I'm adding you from the discord :)