1. May 31, 2021  

I cant play the game with my character

I have a strange problem, i can open wow, use my acount and chose a character, but i cant play, the load screen appears but it never ends loading, i dosnt frezze, i can move the mouse, the weird thing is that is just with one character, if i create a new one i can play well with no problems, i dont know what the problem could be, i tried a lot of things, even installing the game again (3 times), but is just the same; i thougt it could be because of the place my character is? (Pandaria, Krasarang Wilds) , but i dont know, if someone knows what could be please i need help. (sorry for my bad english)

2. May 31, 2021  
    Could be because of the place, try deleting cache from WoW folder and using character unstuck on that character here: https://www.warmane.com/account/services

3. June 2, 2021  
    Yep, your character was been stucked,since u got a random disconnect,during quest and u "leaved"the in game,in combat.
    Some places Will have this buggy situation,while u disconnected with the server just for some second.
    (its still Enough to be happen,depend on the place).
    The only and perfect way,is using character unstuck.
    Of u still experiencing the "bugg",make screenshot about that and make ticket in-game for the game master.
    I know,is One of your character bugged,but as how u meaned,of u make other character,u can play.
    So ,of the unstuck not helped,make screenshot about the bugg of u can and send for gm in game.
    There u got the faster reply.
    But im sure u Will be fine now with the unstuck :)
    Please answer or say something of u still experiencing the problem :D