1. June 1, 2021  

Gnomeregan rdf

I propose to either change the lvl requerment to enter Gnomeregan via rdf to lvl 28 or change the lvl mobs inside the dungeonto 28 or change that no player under 28 can enter via rdf there

Why ?
    Well usuly players enter there at lvl 24-25 and fight mobs lvl 32 ..they cant even hit em and the dmg to the tank is too damn high ..even with looms its very very hard

Why i propose this ?
    Cuz rdf always choose Gnomeregan as the dungeon while u are lvl 24-26 with 1 or maybe ..maybe 2 lvl 28+ players (usuly dps) and half way through we kick eachother cuz tank dies while pulling 2 mobs or 3 and also cant hold aggro cuz they die

2. June 2, 2021  
    I don't know, seems ok to me, doing careful pulls, going straight to last boss, going pretty smooth. Always finished it with less than 5 wipes. Sometimes none.

3. June 2, 2021  
    I always did it fine before with no or just a few wipes. Idk why you're struggling that much. Maybe you're playing on Icecrown where you run around with 2 greens on lvl 20?

4. June 2, 2021  
    i play on lordaeron ...with kinda good gear for lvl 26 but the thing is from lvl 24 u get que for that instance ( out of many times i lvl up an alt , that instance pop more often the others )
    the instance have some 30+mobs and ofc for lvl 24-26 its ver hard to cc or to keep aggro cuz miss and the stupid dmg that those mobs deals to the tank
    Now this is hard to deal with ? nope..ofc not...its just very annoying cuz from lvl 24 u get into that dungeon were u miss everything ( i lvled severel times on lordaeron with looms and without i can say i know what i am doing in every roll )
    It matters only for the tank if he can take the dmg and usuly ta 26 tank without looms does dies a lot ..now think of a party of lvl 26
    The other instances such as deadmines are very ez as a tank..even as lvl 15 done it severel times but Gnomeregan its just pure cancer in my oppinion
    I once lvl up a mage only (solo) in rdf and from 23 to 32 i only get into Gnomeregan ( think it was 7or 8 instances ) and out of 8 instances in 4 we kick eachother cuz tank died too fast and we couldnt cc the mobs cuz we missed a lot and only in that part where the 32 mobs are ..its damn stupid never seen a Razorfen Kraul in ages while lvling but Gomeregan starts from 23 and ended on 33
    but if rdf que us on lvl 27 at least mobs would be 3 lvl ahed most fo the dungeon and on that part where 32 mobs are ..tank wont get 1 shoted..just saying

5. June 2, 2021  
    Tried Gnomeregan few times with my rogue.

I think it was 2 or 3 RDF's that led me to Gnomeregan. None of them made past the first pack of the mobs in the first tunnel that begins to take you down to the second boss. I really didn't bother inspecting, or checking meters to see what exactly went wrong. They all usually ended after jumping down, killing the green poison boss, clearing up a bit of the area. When we finally reached the tunnel leading to the last boss, those packs were always killing tanks real fast. As you know, there are two paths to choose from, the upper and narrower, or the lower and wider. Though few times pulling from one path got mobs pulled from other path as well.

There are few problems that leads to this. Nothing worth of changing, mind you.

First being faster leveling pace, meaning less level appropriate items. And not always training between every second level, meaning skills do less damage, less healing, or you might miss a short CD already, which is normal considering the leveling pace. So people lack gear, are running older skill ranks and missing possible skills.
    Second is RDF queues. Less people in queue, so gap between player levels can be high. For some, Gnomeregan might on red, for some on yellow, and for some on green via RDF. This is can be a problem, if tank is the lowest level, as they get easily hit by higher level enemies. With lower level players, aggro range can be problematic as well.
    Third being Gnomeregan, or the level it is, and the sum of all above. At this level (24-30), you would have many greens, rares too, if the leveling pace was normal. Gnomeregan is full of mobs in packs, AoE's aren't plenty in this level either. With low health pool of the tank, and mobs hitting frequently, takes its toll. It certainly feels much harder than your Scarlet Monastery runs. Gnomeregan isn't your typical tank and spank pull few at a time type instance. Then again, why isn't Shadowfang Keep so hard then?

6. June 2, 2021  
    Why isnt Shadowfang keep hard? well first mobs there are around lvl 19 witch for a lvl 16-7 tank with green items ..can hit em at least
    second its is no big level gap between tank and the mobs is 2 or 3 lvls usuly
    third rdf always put players around lvl 19 in that instance
    Now on Gnomeregan i can say safetly that player at lvl 26 are good gear on lordaern cuz x1 rates and from llvl 15 u can get good low lvl blues till gnomeregan soo gearing isnt a problem
    Gnomeregan is a tank and spank dungeon like every dungeon till 60 is ..but the only real problem is the lvl gap (6 lvls differenceif the player is lvl 26 ..9 lvl difference if u enter at 23)
    Also the " Less people in queue, so gap between player levels can be high" its not valid cuz most groups that enter Gnomeregan are 24-28 ..they can easly enter Razorfen Kraul mobs there are yellow ..even a lvl 30 can enter that but the rdf ques them for Gnomeregan
    Why ? cuz at the begginig the are mobs lvl 25-26 but afther the first tunnel the lvl gap is too damn huge
    All i want is that rdf to que players in Razorfen Kraul more ofthen then Gnomeregan or at least players under lvl 27