1. June 3, 2021  

Ideas to grow the MoP server!

Warmane needs ideas on how to grow their MoP server. I currently play on a different server for MoP since Warmanes population for it is so small, but I would LOVE to play on Warmanes if it grew larger. The GOOD news is that the largest MoP private server is about to convert their MoP servers to Legion, and this gives Warmane a unique opportunity to steal away some players. However, in order to do that properly, they might need some ideas on how to advertise the Frostwolf server.
    If you have any good ideas, deposit them here, and hopefully the Warmane Devs can use them!
    LETS HELP FROSTWOLF GROW!!

2. June 3, 2021  
    There use to be a private server that offered free heirlooms as "starting items" , weapons to be exact. Every class started with their appropriate weapon heirloom. Idk if that seems too op. I dont know how other ppl would feel about this but it is hard for a new player to get their hands on weapon heirlooms especially on mop.

3. June 3, 2021  
    So I honestly don't mean this as an insult to the OP but I genuinely think they should simply shutdown the server with the way it is. It does not look like Warmane is willing to invest in anything other than the wotlk servers (again, that can be understood. I am not saying these things as s criticism of what they are doing) but for whatever reason, that is the current state of affairs. Keeping the server up with its current population does more harm than good for warmane and its players

4. Fix Garrosh, give us lego cloak + gem and we gucci.

5. Mists of Pandaria is generally agreed to be the best expansion for PvP. Imo, an instant lvl 90 PvP server would be a huge success, as a lot of players are disinterested with retail, for a long time now. It would surely attract alot of players, good players even. Better than instant WotLK PvP. Also means that for the scripting, the most important thing would be everything essential for proper bgs, arenas etc.

6. Like the old Molten wow instant 85 Cataclysm server, that was some good sheit when it was thriving. That but in Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8 would be solid gold.

7. There are instant 90 servers and people still prefer x100 or super fast leveling alternatives with actual working content which wont ever happen here.
    There is zero focus on MoP realm here since the very beginning, changelogs prove it and that's the main reason population dropped from +que to 40 online @peak nowdays

8. You want the server to gorw but you won't play here.... yeah, sums up your problem

9. Growing the server could be helped by accessibility. As someone who just started to have a look at Pandaria (my old LK toons went forgotten years ago) oe thing is extremely forbidding:
    It may accurate for 5.4 patch, but the cost of flying mounts is murderous for a fresh start. 4.500 g for artisan riding ? 550 to get off the ground in Northrend ?

That's a lot for a fresh toon. Would it be a problem to make the first toons flying free or all skils just 50g ? I see no downside but a chance of higher starter player retention.

10. Growing the server could be helped by accessibility. As someone who just started to have a look at Pandaria (my old LK toons went forgotten years ago) oe thing is extremely forbidding:
    It may accurate for 5.4 patch, but the cost of flying mounts is murderous for a fresh start. 4.500 g for artisan riding ? 550 to get off the ground in Northrend ?

That's a lot for a fresh toon. Would it be a problem to make the first toons flying free or all skils just 50g ? I see no downside but a chance of higher starter player retention.
    The main thing that would help grow the player base would be to fix the bugs. You can softlock entire zones because you picked up a quest that can never be completed. So many times while leveling you'll do 99% of a quest only to discover that you can't turn it in because the proper trigger wasn't implemented, or the NPC you're supposed to turn it into has the wrong tags and is hostile for some reason.

Its why there is seemingly no economy on the AH. All of the mats that people would have farmed and sold while leveling never made it there. Everyone that perseveres and makes it to the end game rarely ever goes back and farms lower level mats. If the bugs are fixed you'll have more people progressing through the game, more mats, more econ which would further grow the population.

11. That would be grand, right now Hyjal is a bit of a PitA. Maybe I have a better idea what is needed at 85ish...

12. Leveling was and will never be the real problem on x7 rates server..not to mention that 90% of players still exploiting zones like uldum and getting 1-85 in 20 minutes..even nowdays..be honest with you - nobody cares about that..
    Raid encounters, class mechanics and stuff like this especially the broken achievements made frostwolf graveyard years ago.
    I'm pretty sure most of the SoO encounters are on the same state like 2017 when our whole guild left like most of the PvE-oriented guilds
    Edited: August 10, 2021

13. I agree with you , my character with 100 days+ gameplay was from insta 90 days and 2 free professions + starting gear . Maybe that will help ! idk. Personaly i wait for offisial wotlk but till then am down for a new MoP start lol .