1. June 3, 2021  

Blackrock consumables

Remove free action potion for 100honor from vendor, it is absolutely insane. Half of "people" from blackrock use it on every battleground. Not only whole 2vs2, 3vs3 and casual battlegrounds + world pvp is filled with paladins, warriors, dks and elementals. Now you make them also have immunity to cc which absolutely kills idea to play any class that isn't one of them. I wanna keep playing mage but why if half of my abilities are denied with 100honor blackrock potion? Should I reroll to a dk or hpal? Make server even more bad?

2. June 3, 2021  
    If they remove it from Blackrock vendor, then they'd have to remove it from Lordaeron and Icecrown compeletely which would be ******ed. It's a part of the game whether you like it or not.

3. June 3, 2021  
    This is other reason because Blackrock shouldn,t stay in Crossrealm. Basically they have an extra spell every time with free consumables than other realms you must craft or buy. In that sense, they use special eats of health % regeneration increase their performance in BG, recovering in 3-6 secs all their health againts players using normal food taking until 30 secs to recover and back to the fight. W/O being a great genious, every can understand that all details could make the difference between lose or win a BG, even the smallest ones like those mentioned.