1. June 3, 2021  

Killed by a Ganker

My PvP disable, he also killed my questgiver and now i had to wait until it respawn, very nice designed

2. June 3, 2021  
    Oh no, how will you ever get over this?

3. June 4, 2021  
    My PvP disable, he also killed my questgiver and now i had to wait until it respawn, very nice designed

I say to dont ever lvl up in these zone if u dont like wpvp or ganking by others player ( including max lvl players ) :
    -Terren Mill
    -STV
    -Tanaris

Those are havely ganked areas where u will get ganked by more ppl the usual
    I would put Hellfire too but there u cant lvl up in other part soo u cant do anything else
    Gl mate

4. June 4, 2021  
    PvP disabled tag only serves for your friendly territories, where they can't attack you first in Orgrimmar for example until you attack first. That's the way it's supposed to work and it does.

5. There is a bug tho in the Evelyn forest or any starter zone. There was a horde member in human starting zone using a tank-toy to kill people who aren't even flagged as pvp. And yes it is possible.

That one particular toy makes you damage anyone regardless of their state.

6. There is a bug tho in the Evelyn forest or any starter zone. There was a horde member in human starting zone using a tank-toy to kill people who aren't even flagged as pvp. And yes it is possible.

That one particular toy makes you damage anyone regardless of their state.
    If you screenshoted it, you can report him for exploiting.