1. Have you considered downloading a fresh client?

Then proceed to test with that. You could try with Oculus, since it's easier to test with that, than getting to PP to test it.

First test could be pure client, nothing extra. Login and play. Drag skills from spellbook.
    If that doesn't cause issues, there's possibility that something in your game files is causing the bug.
    Copy paste only AddOns to your fresh client, and try Oculus again.
    Still no issues? Work from there and delete your old game.

2. Ok so before doing a new installation, I did few more tests.

Happened the same on Malygos. I noticed after few /reloads (none of them worked) that a yellow text was on the screen "Interface failed because of an addon"

So I enabled LUA check and I found only 1 thing causing LUA errors, and it was something like FrameXML from Interface\

Which I checked and it doesn't exist, must be something inside default Blizzard's UI (yes I can see hidden folders and there is no trace of these lua files)

So any hint where I should look and replace these files? Maybe replacing these files is faster than downloading a 20GB game, my connection isn't the best.

I mean look at the error, "OnTextChanged" "OnUpdate", imho I spotted the origin of my problem.

3. I did Oculus with no problems, and I spotted the addon that was triggering this:

"ChatBlock" (custom made)

Basically a very light addon made by an User here (sorry I don't remember your name but thank you again!) that helps me keep the chat clean from all the unwanted keywords (WTS, WTB, coins, guild, recruit...) on every channel (global, trade, say, yell, guild etc)

I am pretty sure it is it, because it's the only one that gives out LUA Errors when enabled, despite working perfectly.

I share the complete code here but to be honest, I don't see any interference with the UI or action bars, thats the weird part.
    It's just a check of words in a list, then eventually hide them, but I may be wrong I don't know that code 100%.

Complete code of the Addon (81 rows):
    https://pastebin.com/SVVvTGkv

4. It was 100% that addon, I did both Oculus and PP Abo everytime perfectly, never bugged, just by disabiling that Add-On. Im so happy to have solved this!

I simply don't understand the correlation between matching some words in the chat and hide them and a switch between action bars, I know LUA very little but still I don't see anything related, can someone maybe spot where the code is "wrong"?
    (The post above this has a pastebin with the source code)

Thanks!

First 12