1. June 5, 2021  

some questions

hello, i am a somewhat new player on warmane (came back to wow recently), have been playing on frostmourne for like 2 weeks but i lost my drive to keep playing on there so i was thinking about trying this realm but before i commit to lordaeron wanted to ask some questions.

-i heard that raids are buffed, does that mean that most of the pve guilds are on horde for minmaxing racials?, i'm asking because i prefer alliance, no good if alliance is only for pvp (although i want to do both pve and pvp), though that doesn't mean i won't go horde if necessary.

-since it's x1 i probably wont have many alts, prob just 1, i was considering making 1 healer class, and a tank alt much later, for healing i was considering either druid or priest, but i imagine healing priests are mainly disc por pve and that feels like a mostly 25 raid class, and i want a spot for 10 man as well, also i do want to try pvp'ing with them as well (mainly either spriest or resto druid)

-what should be my prof for my first character? i need something decent to make gold to keep me afloat during leveling and after i reach 80.

Alright that's it, sorry if i ramble on too much and for my bad english, thanks.
    Edited: June 6, 2021

2. June 6, 2021  
    -i heard that raids are buffed, does that mean that most of the pve guilds are on horde for minmaxing racials?, i'm asking because i prefer alliance, no good if alliance is only for pvp (although i want to do both pve and pvp), though that doesn't mean i won't go horde if necessary.
    Some of them go as far to min max but that's mostly the elitist ones who farm HC content weekly. Others don't really care what race you are as long as you're decent. Most PvE guilds are on Horde as you can guess but there's some on Alliance side aswell.
    -since it's x1 i probably wont have many alts, prob just 1, i was considering making 1 healer class, and a tank alt much later, for healing i was considering either druid or priest, but i imagine healing priests are mainly disc por pve and that feels like a mostly 25 raid class, and i want a spot for 10 man as well, also i do want to try pvp'ing with them as well (mainly either spriest or resto druid)
    For the healers, it's exactly as you say it, they're both actually mainly used in 25 raids. If you want a safe spot for 10 man roll a resto shammy.
    -what should be my prof for my first character? i need something decent to make gold to keep me afloat during leveling and after i reach 80.
    Herbalism+Alch, Mining+JC, Mining+BS, Ench+Tailoring, Skinning+LW or double gathering ones - like skinning + herbalism/mining
    It all makes good money. Double gathering ones require no investment besides farming, while the gathering+crafting need you to farm up recipes to be profitable.
    Depends on which class you'll play.

3. June 6, 2021  
    -i heard that raids are buffed, does that mean that most of the pve guilds are on horde for minmaxing racials?
    This is true that the horde has most PvE guilds and even pugging is quite smooth there. But for my playing time I almost never heard from the horde players that they had chosen the horde to maximize their performance from racials. Most of them didn't even know about racials' value. It's just fun to be a giant cow or a green gorilla.

i was considering either druid or priest
    I haven't seen many restoration druids in 10ppl raids and not really often in 25ppl raids. In the same time they're very valuable for both. It can be difficult to find a spot as a dc priest in a 10ppl group but not imposible. Restoration shamans are also valuable but you barely will have a chance to find a spot if you want to try any other spec.

what should be my prof for my first character? i need something decent to make gold to keep me afloat during leveling and after i reach 80.
    Herbalism/alchemy can give some gold at the begining and save some money at early 80 since your flasks last twice longer.

4. June 6, 2021  
    thank you both, i'l go resto shammy and i will roll horde, also i'm sorry i didn't mean to imply about going horde just for the racials (because that's just not true, prob the majority of the population doesn't care about the racials).