1. June 7, 2021  

BUGTRACKER - simple questions for Community Managers.

Hello,

At the outset, I would like to inform you that I am assuming this topic in order to obtain a comprehensive answer to my doubts regarding
    bugtracker. I noticed a tendency among the Warmane crew to regularly refer players to this section. Well
    dear Warmane, I'd like to know what the priority of a given bug report means, because by browsing at least
    the tool itself, to which you send us so eagerly, you can see such interesting facts as reports from 4 or even 5 years ago
    with "Unconfirmed" status with a large number of priority points.

1. What is this priority for, if the bug that was reported
    4-5 years ago is not marked as "Fixed" or even "Confirmed" ?

2. Does this mean the bugs have not been fixed ? ( or maybe you haven't confirmed them yet? )

Recently, I reported a bug with water walking issue while we are in ghost form ( AND YES I KNOW ITS NOT SO IMPORTANT AS BUGGED BOSS OR RAID BUT IT CANNOT BE LIKE THAT WE ARE EXISTING WITH SUCH BUGS FOR MORE THAN 4 MONTHS -.- ).
    We won't log into the game world with copied link or ID's to our reports and for the next month or five moths spam on global channel to earn priority points for you to note our reports .

You also feel that players have nothing better to do but dance on a tool called "bugtracker" and view bug reports? It seems to me, Warmane, that apart from leaving the players to their fate and the classic referral to the above-mentioned tool there gives no progress in fixing the underlying bugs. It is inconceivable that Lordaeron has been unavailable for several months with "water walking" in the form of a ghost since it is one of the basic mechanics of the game ( THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE. IT'S ABOUT THE MEANING OF WHOLE TOPIC ! ). Coming up from this side It turns out that it will not change in the near future either because I will have too low priority on the report to get interested in this matter.

What is the idea to leave the players to prioritize the bug, since for one person unable to move in ghost form after death
    can kill the comfort of the game and will feel it strongly, while for another person, the disappearance of an item from the bank or "even" bugged raid boss may not be a major problem. In addition the water walking after death it's not such minor bug as you think because its PvP server right ? So when you want to get asap to your body because of some war movements and you have to across a lake or river it delays the ress and it can change many PvP battle results. ( STILL JUST AN EXAMPLE ! ).

It should also be noted that most of us would like to play without worrying about the fact that we have to report every bug we encounter because someone should also participate in the game from you to see this lack of comfort as we do. Not everyone is also assertive enough to report the encountered bug, so you only rely on the reports players who just want it all to work as it should and you should pay attention to it because when these players run out, you will be left with those who They will not be so eager to report these errors, and in this way the servers will become real mounds of errors. The priority is to be given by YOU, not by us. We can help you find them but with all due respect, we don't feel like doing it too, since we don't see the results or we have to struggle with mistakes for so long without really being sure will the report that was sent get the appropriate number of points to draw attention to it, I guess. Only raid problems are fixed on an ongoing basis. What about players who raid less or not at all and want to enjoy exploring the map, lore? Is there a categorization of players on your servers ?

And the last thing I want to get to is question number three, which I present below.

3. I would also like to know what about WARMANE's future. In one of the topics I read the answer from your side about the lack of any plans and that if there are any, then for sure you will announce it. On the other hand, in the second of such assumed topics, I read that "contrary to what Illidan said -" We are prepared. "Then what is the truth?

TO ALL FOLLOWERS: THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE. IT'S ABOUT THE MEANING OF WHOLE TOPIC AND THE QUESTIONS ASKED !

*The topic does not comply with any rule to delete it. Since the topic was inconvenient in the "Ask the Community Managers" section(I'm not sure it's because of this), I am putting it back here, believing that it will not be removed again and the questions I have asked will be answered. I have not written anything in this topic that could offend anyone, so please try to answer and take up the topic.
    3 simple questions, nothing more. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Toyonova
    Edited: June 9, 2021