1. June 7, 2021  

ICC Boost?

Looking for general ballpark of the costs of these boosts. 10/25 heroic and non heroic. Also cost per item drop?
    Have 10 and 25 kingslayer on other wotlk server that had buffed bosses (harder) as well as some heroic encounter xp.

Thanks!

2. June 7, 2021  
    How much is worth, at worst, 2hrs my time and lockout on that char? Multiply that by 23, add triple for leader, payment for organizing. What's the price in total? some 400k probably. - that is if you can find some leader who knows reliable people who can guaranteed make it happen. Probably you'll get "not interested", no matter the amount.

3. June 7, 2021  
    Whatever the cost is, it's not worth it.

There's no glory in KS or LoD titles as they used to have. Thanks to character trade, anybody can buy a character with such achievements. Boosts and carry runs are dime in a dozen.

If you're doing it for the gear, save yourself the gold and join a guild that clears ICC on weekly basis.

4. June 8, 2021  
    And know that the massive amount of gold that you could end up spending could be put to better use by selling your gold on the Warmane market place for coins.

I'm not sure how fast gold sells. but at least doing that and getting successful sales, you are guaranteed to get the piece of gear that you need, instead of just praying that the gear you need drops.

5. June 9, 2021  
    When someone was offering a boost at Alliance, it was around 65-75k for LoD title, 125k full run all items for you are yours.

400k... people do LoD 3x in one week, be 24 instead of 25 in this run is nothing...

6. June 9, 2021  
    Doing it 24man is nothing yes. But have you or someone you know have actually done it, not just "one guy said"? Well, tbh I appraised it by my own opinion, I wouldn't carry some twerp for less than some 15k. I'm sure someone else would, but are there 24 of them, who can raid at the same time and have all roles? Maybe.

It's not even about the gold for guilds, they have gold. It's about guild dynamic, and they will have to deal with endless "you carried some random, carry my alt now, I'll pay half as a mamber", "what kind of guild are we anyway?", etc. To avoid that it has to be outside of a guild or guild specific for that purpose.

It's unreal, actual way is to learn the stuff, join a guild and farm it until you see it in your dreams. Pay nothing.

7. Do not use icc boosts. In 99% of the cases, those are scams by the organized guilds who are never banned. Exclusively I mean on ISO and other particular scamy guilds.