1. Movie suggestions

What movie do you suggest to watch? What you've been watching lately?

2. What's the genre that you like watching?

As it stands, people will recommend you movies based on their personal taste, and you might not agree with their suggestions. For example, I utterly dislike action movies, because I find the action scenes to be repetitive and boring, but I know some people who enjoy them. So, I ask you once again: What type of movies do you like watching?

3. Chinese Kung Fu? Ip Man (1 & 2 are great, 3rd's kinda meh).

4. Considering you haven't specified any preferences I think it's sensible to recommend some "classic" that everyone can appreciate. So yeah, you should check out "Leprechaun 4: in Space".

5. 'The dead shaman is riding to his mother's grave' and 'Dry underwear at the bottom of the sea' are two classics.

6. Bad boy for life, this is a good movie

7. Just watch those three.

Gladiator Movie

fight club

8. The Limey 1999

A Steven Soderbergh film starring Terrance Stamp, as an English career criminal who goes to Los Angeles to find out what happened to his daughter.

Never seen it or heard about it until recently. Not your typical revenge film either and all the better for it.

8/10

9. May 13, 2021  

10. May 25, 2021  

11. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Armageddon 10/10
    I know plenty of people hate it but others love it and I'm one of them. It's just pure action even in the scenes that aren't meant to be action. The music, sound effects, visual effects on top of everything is just awesome and it still holds up for a film that is over 20 years old.

12. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Also I really like What Ever Happened to Monday? This is a sci-fi thriller