1. Does anyone else think Black Qiraji Battle Tank is on Lottery WAY too often?

As title states. It's also available to those who are Exalted Donors for 100 coins once you reach that status.

What's the point of reaching a goal if there's a risk of gamble to get it much sooner?

Feedback appreciated.

2. What are you even saying,
    One way you will actually get it.
    Other way you will pay hundred times(actually more like 10'000 times) more and still never get it.
    Edited: June 14, 2021

3. As @angrylol said, chances of winning the lottery are so small that it cannot be compared in terms of profitability.
    Only problem I would say is that the qiraj tank is getting less and less prestigious, I see at least one guy with qiraj tank every battleground, that makes exalted donors nothing special at all.

4. As @angrylol said, chances of winning the lottery are so small that it cannot be compared in terms of profitability.
    Only problem I would say is that the qiraj tank is getting less and less prestigious, I see at least one guy with qiraj tank every battleground, that makes exalted donors nothing special at all.
    That's what I was meaning. Just didn't know how to word it, my bad.

Yeah, with the 20+ or maybe even 30+ BQBT mounts handed out via lottery, it makes it WAY less special. Not to flex, I promise, but I got mine via donation, and I find that a feat in itself (so to speak). So I believe the mounts in lottery should be limited to maybe 1 a month. If that.

5. Didn't a lot of people got it on the winters event like 2 years ago?

6. Didn't a lot of people got it on the winters event like 2 years ago?
    Think it was low, very low, chance to obtain one.

Tbh BQBT should've been left for big number donators only.