1. 1 Week Ago  

IP-banned due to using VPN

Hey,

I had trouble logging in yesturday (2021-06-09) for serveral hour and decided trying a free VPN service so I could play. Long story short I got IP-banned because of it and I am now unable to use the store. Are you able to fix this issue for me?

Thanks in advance

2. 1 Week Ago  
    There's a sticky post explaining exactly what you need to do, right in this forum section.. -> http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2827896

3. 1 Week Ago  
    There's a sticky post explaining exactly what you need to do, right in this forum section.. -> http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2827896
    I mean sure, but it won't let me make a ticket and there is no "Ban Appeal" option as that post mentions. Just states this "Support is unavailable due to an IP Ban that exists on this account.
    The reason for the ban is Advertising."

All I did was use a VPN to be able to play yesturday when I was having issues logging in (propably related to the Fastly outtage in some way). I guess I'll just not access the shop kek

EDIT: I can still log in and play so not the end of the world

4. 1 Week Ago  
    I mean sure, but it won't let me make a ticket and there is no "Ban Appeal" option as that post mentions. Just states this "Support is unavailable due to an IP Ban that exists on this account.
    That post explains exactly what to do in this situation.

5. 1 Week Ago  

All I did was use a VPN to be able to play yesturday when I was having issues logging in (propably related to the Fastly outtage in some way). I guess I'll just not access the shop kek

EDIT: I can still log in and play so not the end of the world
    Why didn't you read the whole post I sent?

6. 1 Week Ago  
    Why didn't you read the whole post I sent?
    I'm f*cking stupid. I blame lack of coffee. Thanks alot for the help!