1. Is it possible to get SMourne if not donating

Are the quests and everything around Shadowmourne available to get it without donating or the only way you can have Smourne in warmane is by donating ?

2. Naturally, otherwise you wouldn't be seeing people with the feat of strength for Shadowmourne nor Lordaeron players having it

3. So it is possible to do quest and get it without donating ?

4. Yes, it is quite possible, seen it done dozens of times. There are a bunch of videos and you see "gratz on SM" in guild section forums quite often, I guess it's pretty much "just another day" by now. There is nothing difficult, just RNG on shards drop apart from one guaranteed on LK.

Also you can donate minimum amount, sell gold and buy it. I have bought a bunch of SMs and valanyrs by selling gold. Almost twice as fast compared to doing quest. That's if you get priority on every shard and clear 12/12HC. If you don't, lets just say farming gold is 5 times faster.

5. Yes, it is quite possible, seen it done dozens of times. There are a bunch of videos and you see "gratz on SM" in guild section forums quite often, I guess it's pretty much "just another day" by now. There is nothing difficult, just RNG on shards drop apart from one guaranteed on LK.

Also you can donate minimum amount, sell gold and buy it. I have bought a bunch of SMs and valanyrs by selling gold. Almost twice as fast compared to doing quest. That's if you get priority on every shard and clear 12/12HC. If you don't, lets just say farming gold is 5 times faster.
    I cannot see a section to sell gold for coins in the website? Where are you selling your gold for coins ?
    Edited: June 10, 2021

6. Use the name of your character and then select "sell" (instead of "buy").

7. I cannot see a section to sell gold for coins in the website? Where are you selling your gold for coins ?
    It is only visible for premium members, donators.