1. arcane mage bis atm?

anyone has list of bis items for arcane mage for ulduar?

2. BiS list is to respec in to fire, even in naxx bis arcane does worse (because of warmanelike proc chances). You will regret aiming for arcane bis in ulduar as fire can pump 1-1.5k more dps in the best gear with the exception of Vezax fight.

3. BiS list is to respec in to fire, even in naxx bis arcane does worse (because of warmanelike proc chances). You will regret aiming for arcane bis in ulduar as fire can pump 1-1.5k more dps in the best gear with the exception of Vezax fight.
    Can someone confirm this? I have read very different opinions on what is the best spec atm and I am kinda confused. Some people say Arcane is the best till gearscore of 5.5k+ other say fire is best already cause arcane bugged and I even saw some people rocking frost. Would be nice if a good mage can respond,

4. I played mage in Ulduar FM1 in the only alliance guild that farmed algalon ahead of the curve. I went fire as soon as I got my 4piece and that boosted my dps by whatever numbers I posted above.

Even when playing mana conserving spec (taking barrage to dump stacks in case RNG eats your ***) it was still hard to keep up in certain fights that were long (while abusing multiple mana injectors with invisibility), mimiron and XT hardmodes are good examples of such fights.

So, ****tier single, ****tier AOE, ****tier consistency (mana). Just a poopoo spec only for fights where you need to do less threat (threat talent is better) which is basically Vezax only.

As for now, I'd still play FFB over arcane in Naxx because the warmane RNG for arcane is so bad.

A lot of people say whatever because it's warmane. And you know, like 99% of the people don't know anything about the game here. Form your own opinion.
    Edited: June 21, 2021