1. addons doesnt show in gmae

Hello,

I downloaded the game through this site and game is working fine but i cant find the addons anywhere and am sure that I have the interface folder / AddOns in it and it even shows the items inside but when i enter the game i don't see them on main page or in game, tried deleting the folder and starting up the game to create a new folder automatically by game then downloaded the addon again, but still i cant see the addon option.

i couldnt find a way to fix it

thanks

2. Go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ folder, and check if the AddOns are packed within an extra folder. This is sometimes the issue when AddOns aren't showing up, despite being for the correct WoW version, and installed within right folder.

E.g. they might be installed like this:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM/DBM
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM/DBM-TBC

When they should be installed like this:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-TBC

3. the Addons Button it self is not showing in game, it should be on character menu and after logging in the game on the small settings menu (when press Esc) i tried everything (deleting the folder interface and start the game to auto create one/delete the folder and create one manually/deleting the new Addons I installed) and still nothing it seems that the last resort is to download the game again it seems.

sadly am not sure it will fix it and i'll have to waste my download data and time =S

4. Did you read what Ohie posted? Because it sounds like you're blind-yoloing anything you can think of without actually comprehending the problem.