1. som1 have link to "Leatrix gfx" for 3.3.5 ? i cant find ;/

EDIT:
    found here
    https://destroyerswow.clan.su/load/w...214/19-1-0-334
    only this is the Russian version - that's why I am posting the version translated by google translator
    https://anonfiles.com/xeRfE597ub/335...ix_Gfx.v2._zip
    Edited: July 30, 2021

2. hi!
    in my opinion there is bunch of reasons why is not being really supported, or being used,just rarely.
    The re shade is originally fromm nvidia graphic card graphical program, it is used with an emulator and added for other softwers.
    The re shade require a stronger pc, becasue it is from an nvidia graphic card.
    so, the problems>
    - smartly optimized, the bunch of higher re shades cause smooth fps reduction,the so much re shade will allow the desktop computer to warm up sooner

3. Good stuff man , you think changing the melee swings is gonna be possible in the future?

4. Maybe. I'm not the one who does animations and spells. Although our tables is used in this patch.
    I hope the update will be ready by the fall.
    Fix a lot of problems. And will adding a little content from the official version.

5. Hey guys, I'm wondering if there's a way to use just the items "12. Several small add-ons as a bonus." and "18. Added display of casts of all frames (...)" in the old client (up to patch-3.MPQ ?).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

6. You can download addons and modified wow.exe. Although I would strongly recommend the enGB-M patch along with the maps.

7. Hi Kraiver, thank you for replying to my post.

Could you please disclose more details on the "modified wow.exe file" and what addons will place the cast bars under the nameplates with the same appearance as the ones in that client? Also, where can I find the enGB-M patch and what does it do.

Thank you very much.

8. The patch is needed to display maps that are not there.
    Located: Data / xxXX
    Spell strips are sewn into wow.exe itself.

9. How do you use the old skill animations?

10. Do you mean remove new animations?
    Remove files patch-S.MPQ and patch-enGB-S.MPQ(Or a similar file in another localization)

11. This new client makes my game experience way better!! Its an amazing project and I hope you guys are proud for it and receive your recognitiion.
    Can't wait for the update by the fall and see if you could add the melee swings. That would be awesome!
    Thanks for your work!

12. I would really love to try this, but I am afraid my laptop will not be powerful enough for any graphic upgrades at all. Over time, my fps has been on a constant decrease. Still, might download it tomorrow and give some feedback.

13. Thanks man, looking great. Really enjoying your HD client. I have one complaint. You absolutely scuffed the qiraji mount model. Please fix that. Horrible model. Just don't change it all? Thanks again.

14. Here are only ported official models. I don't know what you mean when you say - fix it.

15. Thanks for this. Is there any is way to remove a few graphical changes from the client?
    For example, The floor in ironforge looks so bad I dont even wanna go there, is there any way to change it back to the old one?

First 1234 ... Last