1. How I like posts like this. Do not specify anything and just do stuffing.
    Perhaps you are the only one in the world who have game what does not work.
    Edited: June 17, 2022

2. Hello, after I used your terminal, some magical changes have taken place. The game character mount has become a science fiction type, which is too different from the original version. How can I solve this

3. Everything is normal with enus, but there is a mapping error when you hit zhcn

4. Chinese and Taiwanese are too different and are not yet compatible. We are exploring options for how to add them in the future as well.
    For now, I'm busy porting new models, and my colleague will be out for a few weeks.

5. Hey Kraiver, I've noticed when I was playing on my Warlock that when I cast Drain Soul I immediately get disconnected to the log in screen. I've tried it on 2 different computers now and the result is always the same.

6. Is there a way to get the old soundtracks back? i like the old ones much more and the new ones are kinda bugged

7. Do you call the original Cataclysm tracks buggy? A very strange statement.
    In patchmenu.exe, you can turn off any patch. Including new music.

8. The patch menu does not start, what could be the problem?

9. This app is 64 bit. It won't run in 32 bit. What is your operating system?

10. Hello, I downloaded the hd client and when doing the brewfest quest my character BUGED and keeps walking by itself. I cleared cache WTF too but it didn't help.

11. Just did this quest, had no problems. Check your addons and third party patches.

12. Does the Warmane Staff approve to use this HD client?
    Are there any problems one should be aware of?

13. The client is purely Visual and has nothing to do with changing any game values. I have personally not seen anyone having a problems with this and it is on the forums so if the staff had a problem with it, it would have been announced by now so go ahead and get it!

14. Now we are preparing an update that will add many new hd versions of models.
    At the same time trying to fix all the problems without creating new ones.
    You can find the client theme on many servers, not only on Warmane. I have been doing it for 4 years and I know how hard it is to get a reputation. And how easy it is to lose it because of possible problems.

My motto is first stability and reliability, only then the replacement of models and textures with new versions.

15. This is nice, congratulations. . I've seen HD modules before and new creatures/mounts for wotlk but what I really like are the spells and portals... it's refreshing to see 3.3.5a with updated effects+sounds and media.

First ... 56789 Last