1. Hi, first of all I'd like to thank you for your amazing work on this HD client. I've never played WoW with the graphic update that you can find on Retail right now. So for me this is an amazing surprise.

The only thing I have a problem with is that I can't use some 'basic' addons anymore like Atlas Loot, Gearscore, etc. In the addon window when logging a character, it says 'Dependency Missing'.

And I'm using the classic 3.3.5 verison of those addons that youy can find anywhere.

Would anyone know how to solve that ?

Thanks in advance !

2. Is there any way i can disable graphics for specific spells? Iam having a big white square when someone is using star fall or fan of knives. Do someone know how i can fix this?

3. Hi, first of all I'd like to thank you for your amazing work on this HD client. I've never played WoW with the graphic update that you can find on Retail right now. So for me this is an amazing surprise.

The only thing I have a problem with is that I can't use some 'basic' addons anymore like Atlas Loot, Gearscore, etc. In the addon window when logging a character, it says 'Dependency Missing'.

And I'm using the classic 3.3.5 verison of those addons that youy can find anywhere.

Would anyone know how to solve that ?

Thanks in advance !

These problems have nothing to do with the client.
    Edited: December 21, 2021

4. Is there any way i can disable graphics for specific spells? Iam having a big white square when someone is using star fall or fan of knives. Do someone know how i can fix this?
    You can only completely disable new spells. On the previous page, I wrote how.
    It looks like you have a damaged file or a problem with the video card driver

5. These problems have nothing to do with the client.
    Completely ! I didn't copy the addons the right way. Thanks for the answer !

6. hi, i just want this feature in my client, there is some way to only use this on traditional client?
    10. Ability to save your accounts by registering them in the LoginUI.lua file - in the Interface folder (Prepared by 5 accounts).

7. For this you need wow.exe, patch-c, patch-engb-c, LoginUI.lua file - inside the Interface folder

8. Hi, I was wondering if you could upload this separately?

18. Added display of casts of all frames (as on the current patch), and not just the current target.

9. HD client update from 6.1.22!!!

Added:
    - 30+ screens (there are 45+ in total), adapted as a password entry screen. And to each added music
    - Pandaria-Legion time character creation screen
    - Costumes in the character creation screen
    - Icons and colors of classes in the character selection menu
    - New version of spells
    - The ability to enter the server site directly from within the game. In the account menu
    - The removed files are returned, allowing you to get to the Programmer's Island, the Designer's Island, and so on (You can teleport on private and test servers)
    - Background for Trolls and Gnomes
    - Some loading screens
    - Several addons
    - The "patch menu" program. That allows you to disable any patch and not look for it.Or you can directly manage files inside the folder: world of warcraft 3.3.5a hd\ui\switches

Corrected:
    - Random screen when starting the game
    - The sizes of some mobs
    - Various problems with models
    - Various bugs with models
    - Added and changed some maps of the world and BG
    - Added all fonts from all localizations
    - Some add-ons have been added
    - Added localizations of some add-ons
    - Replaced enGB with enUS (So that when resetting the settings, it was English, not Spanish). And removed the WFT folder as unnecessary (AND to improve stability)
    - A bug has been fixed with new dungeon maps,
    when during the battle with the Lich King, the marks ceased to appear
    - Server list. Removed non-working
    - Many other various errors or problems

Discord in which settings and instructions will be stored:
    https://discord.gg/646vhHNSJC

10. Can you add simplified Chinese Language?

11. There are big problems with Chinese and Taiwanese. They are very different. I still can't get even the critical minimum to work.

12. The "wow.exe" contained under the folder "ui" is the same as the my new main wow.exe. It is needed for verification when starting cmd files. For patch menu. And also for implement an interface similar in the current version.

The 2GB memory limit has been removed here. Enabled display of casts on all nameplates.
    And you could only be banned for using cheats and cheating features. You can't say it's not true. I don't believe it because I know how it all works.

I checked about 40 servers and didn't get banned anywhere.
    I am against cheats. And the differences in the hash sum are only to my advantage, interfering with the cheaters a little.
    Edited: February 18, 2022

13. Ok now Warmane is removing my post to point this out without any reason? [EDIT: Multiple times by now]
    Want more people to get banned?

Gonna post it again then:
    There are a couple of executables present in this package:
    \wow.exe (which has been modded to support the changes of the HD client, all good).
    \ui\wow.exe (whish has the same mods, it support those changes, but it has additional mods aswell.

The creator claims they are the same, but they are not.
    SHA256 hashes of both:
    SHA256 6A3E378EDB854F53B7F94B8688937D2EDD73AFBCD0C98F2670 F5CEC44C0EDE3D F:\WoW 3.3.5a - Kopie\wow.exe
    SHA256 1956CC34332EC1C748F735E38CB18B1E4A065E3D82AE2F76DB D92B144CA9D22C F:\WoW 3.3.5a - Kopie\ui\wow.exe

For all changes in detail see https://imgur.com/a/k6mW8mm

While I was creating my own custom client from this package, I had copied the \ui\wow.exe to an unmodded client.
    And it got two accounts banned for 7 days while using that binary! Not sure what it does, I will not disassemble it and analyze all functionality.
    Just pointing this out, so others dont run into the same trap, and I suggest that the malicious exe gets removed from the distributed package.

Kraiver states "he knows how it all works", and I work as a Reverse Engineer for malware professionally. Choose who to trust. And Warmane deleted two posts about this.
    Edited: February 19, 2022

First ... 23456 ... Last