1. Hi I'm using this new HD client and I found that previous FOV changer I was using for the old client doesn't work. Anyone have a way to change the FOV on this new client? Thanks

2. May 10, 2023  
    The problem with the FPS on a 3.3.5 client is that the client only uses 1 CPU core, and no simulthreading..... so basically It can only utilize a fraction of what your hardware is capable of.

3. May 10, 2023  
    The problem with the FPS on a 3.3.5 client is that the client only uses 1 CPU core, and no simulthreading..... so basically It can only utilize a fraction of what your hardware is capable of.
    So basically if you have FPS issues, the only thing you could do is turn your addons off, get a processor with higher single clock speed, or MAYBE if you got a processor that has an internal scheduler so the CPU can decide which cores works on it, rather than the OS/client... something like a 5800X3D from AMD and the 7000 series X3d are the only ones I know of that have an internal scheduler. They are amazing. I know someones gonna say it, WoW is not a graphically intense game, If your frames are low, its probably your CPU....

4. Can someone tell me if it is possible to disable the new login screens?

5. Hello, it's been a long time since I played in warmane and when I tried to enter another one I got the following error "attemp to index global "charactercreatelogo" (a nil value)", from what I saw it does not affect the game once you click accept and enter to the game, but it is annoying that it appears every time I log in, I thought that some file in my wow folder was damaged and that was why it appeared so I downloaded the entire game again from your link and the error still appeared again

6. Same problem here, didn't notice anymore than that, I can play without any problem but is true that is quite anonnying xD , and is such a pitty bc the game looks really nice

7. If someone want to fix problem of annoying appearance of the error about CharacterCreateLogo:
    1. Open the '...WoW/Interface/loginui.lua' file with any text editor;
    2. Add the following lines to the end of the file:
      CharacterCreateLogo = {nil,nil,nil}
      CharacterCreateLogo.SetTexture = function() return end
    3. Save and close

8. There is any chance u make link to newest patch?

9. Hey! I don't know if this is still active or not but does anyone know if I can download the HD version somewhere else? I tried using these links but no luck.

10. Hey! I don't know if this is still active or not but does anyone know if I can download the HD version somewhere else? I tried using these links but no luck.
    same. Still not working

11. Some weapons don't match their original look... Emberstone staff looks like an ice staff

12. The download links is not working for me. Please help.

13. Go to their discord. Link to it is at the end of the OP's main post. You can find download links there for Google drive and Torrent magnet links

14. If someone want to fix problem of annoying appearance of the error about CharacterCreateLogo:
    1. Open the '...WoW/Interface/loginui.lua' file with any text editor;
    2. Add the following lines to the end of the file:
    3. Save and close
    Ah this works, thank you

First ... 789