1. Hi! Is there a description of additional patches from Google Drive somewhere?

2. Hello. The discord channel has a whole section with photos. There you can visually see what has changed.

3. Massive Lag

Anyone else get massive latency from this HD client? My usual MS was 100-120, now it keeps getting as high as 500...

4. Lag is your internet connection. It has nothing to do with the client

5. Updated from 04.22.2022

Fixed some bugs in lua code.
    Fixed some bugs with models.
    Updated addons and changed their list.
    Added patch menu 2.0.

6. May 9, 2022  
    Hey brother, thanks for the amazing work on patches and HD client.
    I have a small issue, patch-s doesnt have listing inside of it so it doesnt open properly with an MPQ editor, all the other MPQ files are working perfectly fine, but this one just opens without hierarchy... Can you please look into it and upload the one that we can edit, like other ones?

7. May 19, 2022  
    Hello, is there like a guide where i can see how i can change the loginscreen and between who i can choose? I saw it is possible to change but i couldnt find any guide or tutorial.

8. May 20, 2022  

9. May 22, 2022  

Problem

Hello, how do i fix "InterfaceGlueXMLvx_vars_init.iua: 142 : bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got table)" , i've tryed everything, downloaded everything and it still comes up when i launch the game.

10. May 22, 2022  
    The client needs to be updated. And make sure that everything is updated, and not partially

11. May 22, 2022  
    Sorry, for maybe the stupid question, but how do i update it?

12. May 22, 2022  
    Hi everything has been amazing so far my only issue is some mounts are just squares or all green is there a fix for this?

13. May 24, 2022  
    You need to download the client normally and completely

14. June 5, 2022  
    Update 5.06.2022
    Updated Flashwindow. Added event: Wintergrasp start battle
    Lossofcontrol updated. Replaced buggy texture
    Updated Patchmenu. Now won't close by itself
    Updated Patch-7. No longer crashes the game
    Removed addon Lootwonalert
    Some unnecessary files are hidden in wow.zip archive
    Many various minor edits

First ... 45678 ... Last