1. Hello Warmane

Hello Warmane Community,
    Let me introduce myself properly.

I am a fan of this game and of this expansion in particular.
    I am a loving father and I use my free time as efficient as possible to play this game when I can.

Let's say 10 years ago I learned about this game from my best friend. I was always watching him play and soon this game made me a passive addict xD

I have a lvl 67 Mage on Lordaeron and a Lvl 80 Mage on Frostmourne.
    I play both Pvp and PvE.

But what I enjoy the most is finding waterproof strategies to win some Gold on the auction house.

What am I interested in?

I would like to build a Guild that's only purpose is to win a bit of Gold to help new players out.

How do I want to achieve that?

We all do alt chars to store some money or Items once in a time.
    We can use these twinks to build the guild. It's not even contradicting with the main or its guild. So the Twinks are good with a versatile organizing guild ending up as a good tweaking tool to organize auction house Heists.

Just to call out one good strategy to show you what I mean:

Linen Cloth is super cheap. Everybody drops some while he levels up. Everybody sells it because it's valuable to lower players.

One stack sells around 4-5 Silvers

Buy these and convert them to lesser magic essence via Tailoring/Enchanting,
    So 5 Silvers is 10 Heavy Linen Gloves if you want so.
    If you disenchant these you have a 30% chance to get the Lesser magic essence.

Wich sells for way more than you paid for the Linen.
    You can use the strange Dust to pay the Bills for the Linen and keep making pure Profit with the Essence.

Strategies like these can be used to monopolize on certain Auction house posts if we are in an organized Guild.

So who is interested?

2. I enjoy waterboarding auction house on Icecream.

I know you were just making a point, but please don't do Linen, it's just not worth the clicks on your mouse. Maybe do Runecloth Headband and Adamantite Cleaver. That is if you are into crafting a bunch of stuff for hours and all that.

All the AH players are fellow lootgoblins at heart, so some organized guild would be hard to pull off. WoW is kind of not made for that, ironically. But good luck. Only limit single player reaches is when there are few thousand mails to clear every day, gets pretty annoying.
    Edited: June 16, 2021

3. Or u can beg in Goldshire for 100 gold, thats way more faster... :D

4. It takes less effort to just simply flip items. I've done pretty much every gold-making method there is to do, and nothing compares to the top two.
    Get a ton of characters and do end-game content with pug groups. Reserve BOEs.
    Spend your time flipping coin through AH.
    Professions are only useful till you reach ~10.000 gold. At this point you might as well fully convert to AH flipping. Nets more gold on average.

I do have a money making guild. But it's on alliance side, and I haven't been alliance on my main for quite a while.
    Sadly, it's not open for anyone, since money can be stolen quite easily this way. Just not worth the while, allowing someone unknown into the guild, at the cost of hundreds of thousands, if not millions before we notice it's gone.

5. I'm using an Addon and macros to do the work that you spoke about. It's very convenient to just have to press one button to disenchant a certain type of item.

6. I enjoy waterboarding auction house on Icecream.

I know you were just making a point, but please don't do Linen, it's just not worth the clicks on your mouse. Maybe do Runecloth Headband and Adamantite Cleaver. That is if you are into crafting a bunch of stuff for hours and all that.

All the AH players are fellow lootgoblins at heart, so some organized guild would be hard to pull off. WoW is kind of not made for that, ironically. But good luck. Only limit single player reaches is when there are few thousand mails to clear every day, gets pretty annoying.
    Tbh I got a good Idea. Even if you're using Auctioneer and such add-ons to speed up the sale you got a limit of 40 single piece stacks per item.

Single pieces are known to be effective for 2 reasons:

Customer gets more gold efficiency since he buys just what he needs.

They flood the board pretty fast making it actually more likely to annoy players.

Two sellers or more can flood the board to that extent where even the Auctioneer Addon is not able to load them all, I've seen that quite often with infinite dust.

That alone can be abused to force players to load through all pages before they are able to find the best price.