1. Random disconnects from WOTLK realms

Hello, I am getting randomly disconnected every 5-10 minutes while in game. I updated my drivers, tried lowering my settings, run the game in compatibility mode, but it still disconnects. Please, does anyone know how I can fix this?

2. Reset your user interface to make sure your
    files and addons are not corrupted.

Or

If your game is using DirectX 12, try switching to DirectX 11. World of Warcraft Menu > System > Advanced > Graphics API. If DirectX 11 does not resolve the issue, please switch back to DirectX 12.

3. I tried addons and user interface with no luck. I don't have a "System" menu tho, I'm on WOTLK

4. I have the same problem. I connect to the server its good for a while and after some time Im getting disconnected. I mean it doesnt throw me out of game I can run but cant interact with npc write fight and so on. Like the whole server is frozen. It's frustrating that I cant play normaly like I used to :(
    Of course after some time having server frozen it unfreeze and I can play for a while but then it repeats
    If somebody would be so pro IT and could help me solve the problem I would be greatful

I will try to do something myself but we will see

5. I have found a solution!

I set my IP Address from static to dynamic(DHCP), did a few ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew to get a new IP Address and it stopped disconnecting! If you aren't tech savvy just try resetting all settings of your router and all network adapter settings on the computer, it should do pretty much the same.