1. Experienced Frost DK with Blood OS LFG

Hello Community,

I am looking for a Semi Hardcore Guild for PVE Season 2, Horde or Alliance with 2 raiding days a week, I can push for 3 days when it comes to competition to clear content fast,
    I am looking for that guild, that aims to be top and competitive when Ulduar is up, HM's all the way and in the cleanest and fastest way while staying focused, a stable guild with core raiders that wants to be at the top rankings.

I am an experienced player, exceptional DPS or Tank when needed, "I know my ****" very very well and can prove it on the "field", Played on retail for 7 years, played on Frostmourne season 1, and cleared all content, from Naxx to ICC25HC with LK HC elimination in one of the top guilds that have been around, I got a character (DK) ready (Fully BIS Naxx geared and best professions) to fire some top DPS.

So if you're an officer from a top (English speaking) guild which has the same mindset as I do and you looking for an exceptional player, please leave me a message on this thread or PM me in favor to talk further.

Thanks for taking the time to read and looking forward to finding what I am looking for :)

Best,
    Edited: June 16, 2021