1. Just joining, need some help picking a class

My buddies and I just started playing the WOLK versions and I was curious on what DPS classes are good for dungeons. We arent hardcore gamers and I doubt we will ever make it to any sort of heroic endgame, so BIS gear and classes dont really matter.
    I know theres going to be a lot of responses saying "just play what you want". But I also enjoy dunking my friends on DPS haha XD. So any advice would be appreciated.

2. if you are only interested in dps specs, and if you are looking for "low gear specs", here is a list of possible classes/specs you might enjoy:

-Boomkin druid: specially for dungeons. watch as you pop starfall + hurricane and you melt adds. Beware of agro tough, since if you agro adds, you'll probably die xD
    -Demo lock: similar to boomkin, demo locks can pop metamorphosis + immolation aura + rain of fire and decimate dungeon mobs. also has agro issues when doing so xD
    -Ret paladin: easy to learn, easy to gear, easy to dps. can also spec into OS tank or healer, plus it provides buff, so its a win-win when playing with friends. Not the highest dps on single target but seal of command provides decent aoe dps.
    -MM hunter: Misdirection is key to prevent group wipe, since it transfers agro to the tank. so you can AoE as much as you like!. if you go for improved explosive trap talent + glyph you do some serious AoE damage.
    -FFB Mage: has great aoe (blizzard), quite nice single target dps, and its easy to gear. however it lacks the single target dps of an arcane or the scaling of a ttw mage, but for low gear its probably the best.

a few tips when choosing your class:

-try to choose a playsttyle beforehand. do you want to be the brute with an axe who chops everything that moves (a warrior)? or do you prefer some more sublety (a rogue). Maybe you like spellcasters a bit more (mages). if that is the case, do you like dark magics or having minions? if so, try warlock!. the advise of "just play what you want" is a very solid one. enjoying your class comes first allways!.
    -if you are not planning to do high end-game, and just want some fun, and big dps, avoid armor pen cappers (rogue, fwarr, feral druid, MM hunt) (yes i listed MM hunt above, you can go full agi and it will work just fine until you need high dps to reach end game). casters usually have a more "linear" dps growth than those.
    -avoid "useless" classes/specs (for instance, dont go into enha shaman / ele shaman / frost mage / survival hunt, etc.) even if you are not planning on going to end game, those classes have a really hard time getting into ANY raid.

just for the sake of it, i will mention that, on end game raiding, top dpsers are allways (in no particular order): mages, warriors, rogues and feral druids.