1. Ninja luting ban

yesterday i was on 2 dungeons and i only took items that i could wear and the rest greed so how could i ninja loot how nie moge nieed items not for me. please remove the ban. and I threw one person from the dung because she had signs, she could be offended and report me for something that I did not do
    Edited: June 19, 2021

2. Bans are never handed out without proper proof. If you got banned, it means you DID do something - you broke the rules.
    Learn what ninja looting is and what evidence it requires here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2651922
    Just because you can wear the item doesn't mean you NEED it.

If a person reported you for something you didn't do, you wouldn't get banned since they wouldn't have proper proof of you breaking the rules.

3. the problem is that all the items I won I put them on so I needed them and if the item was repeated or I didn't need it then I was using greed so it's impossible that I ninja loot .
    Anyway, everything relates to the raid and I haven't been to any raid
    Edited: June 19, 2021

4. the problem is that all the items I won I put them on so I needed them
    You putting them on doesn't mean you're allowed to need them/you should need them for that matter/you actually need them. Learn your class and spec. For example, needing items with mana per 5 sec as a caster is considered ninja looting since mp5 stat is treated as a healer stat. Sure, it might be useful to you as a caster but it's widely used only for healers.
    Needing a mail pair of boots with extra armor (green armor) and only stamina as a shaman is also considered ninja looting, since those are tank boots which should be obvious. Vanilla dungeons have plenty of stupid stat distributions but it is what it is.

This is what it says about dungeons. If you needed an item that's not strictly for your spec, it's considered ninja looting.
    - Player need rolling (group loot) on items which he cannot even use.
    - In RDF needing on items for Off-Spec (unless everyone in party is explictly fine with this).
    And again, as I said earlier, if you didn't do anything wrong you wouldn't be banned in the first place.