1. Fishing bots

Every day I see level 10-20 characters standing in Northrend and fishing with bots. I cannot write a complaint for everyone. Why can't the administration itself automatically check low levels in Northrend locations?

2. you may help by opening a ticket in-game to report those accounts (with evidence)

3. Why can't the administration itself automatically check low levels in Northrend locations?
    1. It would massively increase workload.
    2. It would be a strain on the server to periodically check via some script or something similar for level of every player in Northrend. Even if it detected anything, you can't ban people for trying to fish in higher level areas. What if a non bot went to fish there? He'd be banned automatically?
    3. As I touched on above, just being or fishing in Northrend doesn't make you a bot.

As skullatbash said, if they're so frequent and if you're so bothered by them make a report. Video proof is most efficient. Making the lowbie enter combat (so he stops fishing) and then waiting for him to leave combat only to automatically start fishing the second it happens should be good enough proof for a ban.